House Divided and Jezebel Spirit -- Mother Scales a Watertower

View previous topic View next topic Go down

House Divided and Jezebel Spirit -- Mother Scales a Watertower

Post by rosebush on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Shalom! I was discussing strange issues of hoarding and Jezebel spirit with someone just the other day and then had this oddball dream --

Dreamed I was at family's old duplex on 15th Avenue. (this house has often been about a spirit of division as it was a single family home made into two units, an upper and a lower). Inside first floor was my brother's ex-wife Vicki and a man or some men. I knew there were less than honorable things going on inside, so I decided to leave. As I was heading out the back door former sister-in-law comes after me and asks me -- "aren't you afraid to live here with all these men around?" -- she was talking about the men that lived in this neighborhood located in the city slums. I said "NO" and kept walking, never looking back, along the right (north) sidewalk of the house to the front yard.

In the front yard there was a huge water tower and I saw my mother near the top who was trying to walk on the ladder that went up and over the top of the tower. She was having a little difficulty, but I saw my brother catching up to her, climbing right behind her so as to guard her from falling.

I was standing on the ground watching all of this perilous behavior, glad to see my brother right behind my mother.

God bless you for your input!
Rose

Both sister in law and mother battle the Jezebel spirit -- very dominating women.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House Divided and Jezebel Spirit -- Mother Scales a Watertower

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Hi, Rose -

These are just my thoughts on parts of the dream. When I look at the section where you interacted with your ex sister-in-law, all that comes to mind is an enemy attempt to cause you to doubt where you are, or to incite fear. Thankfully, your response to her in the dream was of complete confidence, followed by separating yourself from the source of the doubt.

For the 2nd part of the dream, the only thing I could point out is that your mother was protected in the dream while she scaled the ladder. I can't assume that she's literal or a symbol for someone else, so I'll just ask you this: Is your mother doing anything that is similar to what she did in the dream, as in climbing higher? And in a manner where she would need to be covered? I'm wondering if she represents someone in a leadership position that could use the safety-net symbolized by your brother; i.e., prayer covering.

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Thanks White Shadow:

Enemy attack is probably on track. Growing up with this overdone mother has probably caused me more trouble than I realized. Even though I was never a dominating woman by nature, I came under a lot of comparison type attacks -- that I was just like her or that I hated men because I was single, when it wasn't really my choice but God's calling for me, and I actually had a very special relationship to my father and always got along very well with my brother and really don't have conflicts to speak of with men in general. Yet I have still come under fire and I am sensitive to it.

My mother could be taken literal, as I believe she is coming into deliverance, but it could be about leadership as well. Her actions while scaling the water tower looked unsafe and careless. Dream may be about my own overcoming as well.

Very much appreciated,
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top