Told to write on a yellow scroll.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Told to write on a yellow scroll.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:10 am

Hi all here I am once again.

Dream

I was with a friend who I do not think I know in real life. We were sitting at a table and we just began to write on like a regular piece of paper and all of a sudden a yellow type of scroll paper appeared. The paper was yellow but very thin and long. The Lord told me to write on the scroll what He says so I began to write down what He said. After I wrote it down I sat there at the table asking Him for a date in which what He said would occur, He never responded. I finally get up from the table and do some stuff but then I am deeply bothered because He did not give me a date for the scroll. So I go back to the table waiting and crying out for a date to this scroll. It was as if I were haunted in a good way to know the date but I do not remember what the scroll said when I woke up.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Told to write on a yellow scroll.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:15 pm

Hello, Steadygaze -

The only thoughts that I have about this dream is that you are doing the right thing in taking note of what the Lord shares with you - that you're hearing his voice, and being obedient to it. The fact that he does not give you a date for the scroll could simply mean that it is not for anyone to know the exact timing of what is to come, only what is to come...and for all to simply be ready.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:43 am

Amen Mark, I agree!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top