We know who the snake is Jeanie.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We know who the snake is Jeanie.

Post by steadygaze on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:43 pm

Here I am again. HA HA!

Dream

I saw a friend walking by on a dirt road near my house. She had invited me to go and visit my last church. I was kind of hesitant and thought well I will go where the children are upstairs in the church and hang out there. As I went to the children's room upstairs I noticed my last church was mixed with people from my old church from back home in California. As I am looking down into the church building below from up above in the children's room, I am seeing people dancing and stuff. As I am in the upper room where the kids are people from my last church mixed with a few people from my old church back home come into the children's room and one of the gals from my last church says to me, " We know who the snake is Jeanie." I am like what!? Jenna says, " We now know who the snake is." Jenna goes on to say it is pastor Steve. Pastor Steve is from my old church back home. Anyway I said, " Well I knew that and I was trying to warn you about that and you did not listen." I continued to say when I touched pastor Steve with my left hand I felt it burn and knew he was into witchcraft, I also saw it on him, and when I told you all that you did not listen. Then a gal from my old church back home says, "Oh yeah I have that gift too, when I touch someone I get a burning in my old hand.I shrugged her off because I knew where that comment was coming from. I continued to say, "Well why are you still allowing him to be pastor?

Interesting in the natural I do have that gift with my left hand. I also have the gift to see. However I am still not sure why the churches were a mix. Any insight?

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We know who the snake is Jeanie.

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:50 am

Is there a possibility that the same thing you saw in your last church is trying to or is penetrating your new church?

Going up stairs with the children to me...could be symbolic f if we become as little children we go into higher levels in God. Does this relate to your current situation with your new church?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:18 am

I am no longer in either church actually. I find it interesting how the Lord is confirming me. I praise Him He is so faithful.

I saw things in the recent church I had attended. I was asked by leadership to be a personal intercessor to the pastor and his wife and if there was anything that the Lord showed me to please reveal it to them. Well I would have dreams and the Lord would reveal it to me in an open revelation for certain things the church needed to be aware of or that they need to change. Let me tell you I never asked for such a gift and it has cost me dearly. Many asked me, were you just suppose to pray and not say anything. NO! The Lord told me specifically I was to tell them when He revealed a warning, or a correction etc. Well I warned them three times and nothing was done not even prayer. I am not like oh wow you need to listen to me but even they too had other confirmations. Well to make a long story not longer but shorter. lol What the Lord revealed came to pass and needless things occurred. I came to the Lord weeping and told Him why am I sent here they do not even listen and needles things happen that could have been prevented. So I warned a forth time and again the same situation happened and so the Lord told me to dust my feet off and move on. So I tried to do the right thing and let them know I was move on.

So with this said I believe He was confirming to me about both churches and how they are both walking in the same direction and are full of mixture.

Thanks and blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top