Hit by a huge Tsunami..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hit by a huge Tsunami..

Post by steadygaze on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Hello Precious ones.

I had a dream and I am praying for clarity and for confirmation. Please bear with me as this dream was an eye opener for me literally.

Dream

I had went through something tragic and lived through it and asked the Lord why did I make it through such a tragedy, "Why am I here?" Then I went through another horrific tragedy and lived and asked the Lord the same question. Then I was with a few of my friends from my old church who I do not know in real life, except one of them. We were practicing disaster relief drills. Then they had left and I was working on my house which was out in the country. As I am working on the front part of the house I look back behind me and I see this huge like red sand wave mixed with a little ocean water like a Tsunami tidal wave thing forming that filled the sky it was a huge wall with no end in sight and it was forming quickly and it was heading right for me, and I tried to run to my safety place that we had practiced in the disaster drills but the Tsunami was to fast and it took me within seconds and I was in the center of it fighting for my life and all of a sudden I landed on the ground beaten up and just a mess. and I had heard that my friend from my last church Heather had died in the Tsunami tidal wave thingy. I had wept and went to the Lord, Why did I survive this tragedy that really should have taken my life it was the worst tragedy out of all the others before it. "Why am I here God why ?" Then I saw another old friend from church walking by and she saw me and said, " I am so sorry to hear that Heather died." Then I said, "It is so heart wrenching that Heather and this other friend died and that they were both mothers and I and another girl where the only ones who survived it when we should have been dead and we were both single."

I woke up out of this dream deeply concerned for what ever this was and could not go back to sleep for awhile. I thought wow what is this all about, " I did not watch TV or anything." I then fell back into another dream.

Any insight would be great!

Last edited by steadygaze on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:41 am; edited 2 times in total

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hit by a huge Tsunami..

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:20 am

My thought is that it is not literal. Possibly the Lord is showing you that He can bring you through things that seem like it is impossible and others don't make it through. In Psalm 91 a 1,000 fall on one side and 10,000 on the other side, but it does not come near you. He is encouraging you to rise above the normal Christianity and look to Him, because He is well able to help. Another way to put it, is He is telling you to give yourself more credit and know that God loves you and you can expect Him to bring you through every storm that comes your way.

Seems like there is more here, but right now I am not quite getting it to communicate it. If something more comes to me I will let you know.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:26 am

Thanks yes I believe their is much more however thanks for you input.

The sand wave mixed with the water is very strange in this dream. Also the mothers got killed and that stood out to me in the dream. I think of the church. I have a sense it goes beyond me. In other words it is natural thing that will come and it will effect the church and some may be casualties spiritually. He is revealing to me that I will not be a causality however I am grieved in the dream for these losses. Also what is coming we can never be prepared for was another thing. We had disaster drills but in the end those drill did not work it came to swiftly and fast. So there is a lot in this dream and I believe the Lord is going to reveal it and I think He has just begun.

Blessings to you precious one.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:34 am

Just a thought when you said sand and water being mixed. When we build our house on sand and not the rock and water the pure word down then we are not able to stand in times of trouble.

Do you fell that practicing the survival skills with this group of people did not completely prepare you for the storm? Meaning you did weather the storm but their may have been some needless harm come to you. Where the other two storms you made it through without harm. Maybe the Lord is telling you need to come up higher into richer fellowship with other believers? Iron sharpens Iron.

What do you think working on your house in the country means and you not getting to your place of safety in time?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:47 am

The sand was a red sand I believe that the color of the sand also has a lot to do with this storm as well. Did you look at my vision by any chance. I think it all ties in.

Did you read what I wrote above. No I think the storm was to fast to ever prepare for it. It was as if no matter what you can not prepare for this storm.

I do fellowship with other believers so no that is not the issues here either.

I believe working on the house is a continual thing always needing maintenance. The country represents usually a nation.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top