Being on a boat, seeing massive swirling in the water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being on a boat, seeing massive swirling in the water

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:28 am

I was on a boat with lots of other people. We were on a lake or some other kind of large body of water. I remember seeing a massive swirling in the water. It raised some concern, but there wasn't really a fearful tone.

Scene change: I was talking with my old boss, I worked for her for seven years! I remember thinking in the dream, 'She is always happy to see me!' I haven't seen this woman in many years, but we are on good terms. I have often dreamed of this family, whenever I do she is always happy to see me in the dream! I remember thinking in the dream, if we go out to lunch I am going to pay, thinking that now I am a grown adult and am better on my feet than when she first met me. They are very wealthy, and would always insist on paying for my meals.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being on a boat, seeing massive swirling in the water

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:54 am

Daisy wrote: I remember thinking in the dream, if we go out to lunch I am going to pay, thinking that now I am a grown adult and am better on my feet than when she first met me.

Has this actually happened IRL?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Nope not yet. Life is just busy. I haven't seen her since I stopped working for her. Though we have talked (or texted) about getting together for lunch or coffee. Just hasn't happened yet.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Hi, Daisy -

Could your boss represent the Lord? Have you had any thoughts about doing something unto Him - some act of service, etc.?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:16 am

Yes this is very possible Mark. I have been taking a break from serving to better meet the needs of my family. I think part of me still feels a little bit guilty, like I should be doing more at my home-church. Yet at the same time, I just don't have a peace about serving right now, so I know it isn't the time. I also am feeling (from other dreams and inclinations) that we may be changing church homes soon. I am waiting on the Lord for His timing about this. We are very rooted at our church, I could leave without a blink at this moment. My biggest concern is more about uprooting my kids at this point.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:17 am

Thank you so much for your post Mark! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top