ANOTHER DREAM of my car breaking down

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANOTHER DREAM of my car breaking down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:14 am

I had a dream my car was braking down (irl this car we already got rid of, this used to be my car). As I was driving it all of a sudden the whole dash-board lights were lighting up. I felt I needed to get the car in the shop soon! Then somehow my dad was in the drivers seat, and he says 'Boy, I thought your husband said this car was suppose to last a really long time!' I remember thinking about how I was going to figure out how to get back to my house after dropping off the car. I thought about asking our repair man to give me a ride (normally they dont do this, but unfortunately we have been really good customers, in the dream I felt like if I asked him he would do it).

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ANOTHER DREAM of my car breaking down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:36 am

Hi, Daisy -

Hopefully this dream isn't about a literal car issue! To me, I just see the dream as something where you're stuck and don't have the ability to take care of it yourself, but you know that you can ask for help with the confidence that you'll get what you need.

A negative situation, but I would think that you'd feel like you have an option in real life.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:40 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Hi, Daisy -

Hopefully this dream isn't about a literal car issue! To me, I just see the dream as something where you're stuck and don't have the ability to take care of it yourself, but you know that you can ask for help with the confidence that you'll get what you need.

A negative situation, but I would think that you'd feel like you have an option in real life.

-Mark
Thanks Mark!!! Yes, I def feel a confirmation of what you have spoken here!! It seems all my dreams are tying together with one theme here!!! lol!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top