Dream about Son and Me being Shot to Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about Son and Me being Shot to Death

Post by Freeprincess on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi...early last week my son had a dream that we living in an apartment and some people below us stole some things from us & I think some money. We were very angry and went and demanded that it all be returned to us and somehow we got it back from them. Then we were driving away in a car. My son said he felt like he was driving but it felt kind of like I was driving too although I was in the passengers seat. So we were driving away and these people came around from nowhere and the man started shooting and I was shot. My son said he saw the blood came out and watched me die. ~end of dream

He was very shaken up by it and felt like the dream was real until he woke up and realized it was just a dream.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about Son and Me being Shot to Death

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Hi Freeprincess,

What an awful dream for him! nerd

A couple of things came to mind :) But they seem just the obvious things from the symbols... and I did the tests in the interpreting test section and pretty much bombed out :o)

I want to help though, so, can I ask first, is your son old enough to drive? Do you live in an apartment? Has anything happened lately/or is happening now that is like the dream or has the same kind of emotions as the way he felt in the dream?

How great that your son could tell you what he dreamed :O)

[b]

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:01 am

Grey Butterfly wrote:Hi Freeprincess,

Has anything happened lately/or is happening now that is like the dream or has the same kind of emotions as the way he felt in the dream?
[b]

Good question Freeprincess that was the first question that came to my mind.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi Grey Butterfly and Greatful Servant,
Yes, there was an argument between me, my son and my husband. My son had the dream 3 or 4 days before the argument. The argument was about how my husband put my son in a precarious position regarding his car. My husband made a deal with his brother...actually his brother offered...to fix my son's car & my son would by the parts. Three way communication....then my husband's brother said he wanted to be paid. That put my son in a bad position since he didn't have any more money to spare. Long story short there was a huge argument and I was pretty angry with my husband because of how many times he has put me in that position before.

My son told me I had left out a detail in the dream: He said that when we got in the car to drive away, that I delayed by taking pictures with my phone to "prove" my case of being wronged. He said he felt if I wouldn't have delayed that I wouldn't have gotten shot. That was his sense in the dream.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:53 am

just a thought here. When you take pictures it helps you to remember past events. It seems like the memory of your husband doing this type of thing before fueled the hostility that created a "huge argument" as you say.

Last edited by lola21st on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : please don't quote external dream symbol websites...thx!)

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:02 am

HI Greatful Servant,
Thank you for giving me that meaning of the apartment. It is exactly how I have felt so many times with my husband with other people. I feel like my husband puts me in those positions and even subtly in every relationship though it is hard to pinpoint or confront him about it...because he just slips out of it...I don't ever see any change happening...I've been with him for 28 years. I also feel the discription "You are not free to do as you please. Forced to live with problems or issues that you have no control over." is exactly the way I feel and have been feeling for years with my husband. Right now my son and I are planning to move to another state. It is tenative that I am moving ahead of time and my husband will stay here to pay up the bills then move on with us in a couple of months. But I have to be honest...I am not looking forward to him coming. I love him, but deep down I think I have been wanting to 'escape' from whatever it is he does to me for years. My son has said things to me that I am in "bondage" with my husband...that I should go live my own life. He's also said to me that I should take everything that belongs to me. I feel this opportunity is something that I need to take...my son is offering it to me. I often think I will die or live on in an empty shell if I do not do something about it.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:44 am

Is your husband a Christian?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:31 pm

yes

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:16 am

I will encourage you to to stand strong for him in your prayers that the Lord will help him to change. I will pray also for you in this matter. I have a wife of 25 years and it is a blessing to be in one accord, and not divided. Obviously we have had to push through things but we are standing strong together, and I am thankful to the Lord for that.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:18 pm

I am very grateful for your continual prayers...thank you

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:38 am

Sponsored content