"Cheesy, tasty, better with age"... ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Cheesy, tasty, better with age"... ?

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Hi everyone, hoping you're well.

Dream:
1. I'm driving a car down a highway with my brother. I turn off onto a side street but then realise I need to get back onto the highway. I drive back on but realise I'm driving on the wrong side of the road into oncomning traffic - we both see a car coming in our direction and we crash.

2. I arrive at a party with my parents and 2 brothers (different brothers to before). One of my brothers is playing with a small child. I offer her a lollipop- I had about 10 in my hand. Then I turned to her mum and offered her some for the rest of her children. I sit down with this mum and we are talking about my dreams. She wanted to hear details. She stops and says, "I looked up your name's meaning!" - she pulls out a book that looked like a Bible. I looked at the page and it said:

Esther (my name) - "cheesy, tasty, better with age."

I say, Oh my mum told me this as well! And my brother says "did she really?" Then we started to leave. I get up and see my dad was talking 'business' with another man, they had mutual friends. One woman thought me and my brother were a couple, we laughed it off. I put a tray of food into my bag, then we left..

The second dream especially seems really random to me, any thoughts are appreciated, thanks :)

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Cheesy, tasty, better with age"... ?

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:57 pm

I've been mulling over the 2nd dream all morning.. Just my own thoughts..

I think the party situation represents an opportunity from God (arriving at the party with my parents) where I'll meet someone who will confirm something God has already told me (my mum saying the exact same thing), but there will be someone close to me who will undermine it ('did she really say that?')..

and the lollipops..my own resources?

just thinking out loud :) thanks guys

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:33 am

Hello, Lionheartedgirl -

There's no reason for me to think that your second dream couldn't mean what you're already thinking. You, the dreamer, are going to know the best! Now it's just a matter of watching for the manifestation of that dream.

For your first dream...was the brother who was with you the "problem brother" from your other dreams? When you turned on the side street, was there a reason for it? Like, did your brother have anything to do with you going that way, or did you just do it yourself?

The basic thought that I have for that dream is being off-track, and then trying to get back on track...but, ending up going about it the wrong way...and, ultimately, a mishap in the end. I'd pray about this one, because it's always possible to avoid the problem in the end if you're seeking God for direction in whatever the dream relates to.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:33 am

Thanks for your comments Mark. Yes it was that same brother - but no he didn't tell me to turn and there really wasn't a clear reason.

"It's always possible to avoid the problem in the end if you're seeking God for direction in whatever the dream relates to."

That's awesome - I was wondering if it could be prevented, thankyou yes I will be praying.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top