Free Zimbabwe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Free Zimbabwe

Post by SoulJah on Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:44 am

G'day All,
I'm not sure if this is a prophetic dream or what, but it hit me as being very important about the future of that nation. Any thoughts and interpretations would be welcome, thank you!
Jordo

I was at a party for a relative, my grandpa I think, in this big two story house. But I left it and went for a walk. It was in the country, and the grass was very green. I walked up the side of a mountain, and at the top there was a kind of big wooden playground/fort with swings and bridges and slides when something flashed. I looked up and there was this girl, about my age, with a camera, and it was like I knew her. I said “What are you doing here? Why aren’t you at the party?” and she said “well someone’s got to look after the place!” There was a fence behind her, and I noticed that there were cows in the background eating grass. So I said “ok then, I’ll keep you company.” So I went down to her, we both sat down on a bench, and we were talking, then all of these kids, black and white, came from nowhere and were playing on the playground. One little black boy asked me to play with them, then all the others joined in, so I took off my jersey (jumper) and went with them. After playing with them, I remember talking to the girl later on and she said “now that Zimbabwe is free it’s a lot easier to get here.”
Later we were all in a small/medium room made of tin, having a church service and all of the kids were singing. Then my friend Jason (who's from zimbabwe originally, and is white) goes up to the front and asks someone what the song list was (he used to do that at our church too), and what song they’re doing next. Then the music leader with a guitar starts singing and all of the children join in, then Jason got up, and began to preach. The end.

SoulJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Zimbabwe

Post by afterhisheart on Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:13 am

I think you will be interested in watching this video from foxnews.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3265202&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,461604,00.html

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulJah on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:46 am

What part in particular were you referring to? It seems like things are always at breaking point in the country, someone's going to 'off' that guy one of these days...

SoulJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:46 am

I was referring to the part that reported on what happened in Zimbabwe that day....freeing the caps on money withdrawal. The people being able to cash in full on their checks....etc.

It seems you were offended at my post. I'm sorry. I never watch videos on foxnews, but the day before you posted this the headline caught my I, so I watched it. Then when I saw your post, I thought it may be confirming to you to see what is going on in Zimbabwe right now. Maybe you already knew that. I thought it was significant. I apologize that it upset you.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulJah on Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:53 am

Oh no! No no no it didn't offend me! LOL. Trust me it takes a bit more than that to offend me, besides you sure would have heard from me if you did LOL, jk.
I just wasn't sure what part you were referring to, I've heard a lot about the country and I usually take notice because of this dream, so I wasn't sure what part you wanted me to take note of is all.

Does anybody have any ideas what this dream may mean? Or is it self explanatory?

SoulJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea on Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:18 am

Hi SoulJah

This response is not an interpretation but I am sensing that you are being invited to intercede on behalf of this nation. I get this from the portion of your dream where a girl takes a picture of you and you ask her why she's not at the party and she says she has to look after the place(watchman perhaps).

Are you an intercessor or desiring to be one?

God Bless You flower

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulJah on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:16 am

Hmm...that's interesting, I hadn't really thought about that before (intercession etc). Come to think of it the Lord has given me dreams about other nations besides zimbabwe as well (america, italy), but its never occurred to me that this might be an opportunity to intercede for them...I'll definitely have to think about that one and see what the Lord says! Thank you very much Andrea! God bless you to mate!

SoulJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea1 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:00 pm

Hopefully Mia will see this dream and be able to see the message. She is one called to the nations and may have had a similar dream.
Let me know about your dream if its not too personal. Its sounds like its prophetic and quite interesting. :yes:

andrea1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulJah on Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:59 am

Sure! Most of the dreams the Lord gives me are not for myself, but for others, so no its not too personal ;). The First one is in regards to America...

I was driving/being driven on a wood planked jetty or pier, going past some shops. I was wearing a red t-shirt of mine that has a picture of superman saying "this looks like a job for superman" for more detail. It was very much like a place in western australia (where I used to live) called 'Hillary's' which is a shopping centre with restaurants etc on top of the ocean near the beach. As I got to the end, I got out, and there were all these people sitting down in this cafe area or something. Then as I was watching I realised that this was a church group, and they were all sitting down. But it was nice, wasn't cluttered and was casual, but it seemed to be a good church of God. Then as I met some of the people, some of them looked really familiar, including this brown shoulder length haired young woman (could someone explain why beautiful girls my age are always in dreams God gives me! LOL). But she was somebody I knew and looked familiar for some reason. I said to the girl "so where am I now anyway?" and she pulled out a map, and she said "ok, so you've been here, here, and here, and noooowwwww your...here!" The map she showed me was of the west coast of the US, and it showed the places I had been with a red X. From what I remember, the places I had been were northern washington (im guessing seattle), san francisco, LA, and a place in between san fransisco and LA that I don't know.
Then as I looked around, I noticed some people on a pier just across from where the "church cafe" was, sitting down, around the same kind of tables. Now the jetty where I was standing was separated from those other people. So I went up to the railing closest to them, and I realised that the other people were separated by water, but it was close enough to jump across. So I called out "what are you doing over there?" and they said "we're part of the church group!" and I said "so why don't you come over here then!" and they said, "Well we can't! The jetty goes on for ages! We wont get there in time!" (The jetty bended in an L pattern just past them, and stretched on for ages, and then went further into a shopping centre or something but took hours to get through). So I said "ok! Hang on a sec, ill come to you then" so I jumped onto the railing, and I said to myself "wow, I’ll have to make a big jump to make it" so I stood up on the railing, and I jumped over and I grabbed the other railing and I made it. Then I talked to the people some (I can't remember what, it was rather vague), but they were very nice people to talk to, and then I remember jumping over again to the "church cafe" and talking to the girl again about the people. But that was it.
Next one, very quick.
I was standing in front of this big fountain. It seemed like either Rome or Paris, very vatican looking. I was looking at this fountain, when I started walking up these stairs. There were many stairs. When I reached the top, I noticed this guy and this girl looking at me and smiling. I went over to them; they were expecting me for some reason. They were brother and sister. They had black hair, and the man had a beret. It was like I was meeting them to minister or something like that, and they were my guides/contacts with them etc. In the dream, I knew that they were part of an underground church. The end.

Perhaps nothing earth shattering but there is another dream which is very specific, but im not sure what to make of it.
I'm walking with a woman, my wife I think she has the same hair that I always see, and two young boys, by a river/lake. We come into an outdoor cafe that seemed like it was in a market or something. I didn't know where I was, so I asked the owner of the cafe "where am i?" and he said "Des Champ Elysees," and then pointed to the arc de triumpe. The end.

SoulJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:06 pm

Blessings precious dreamer,

I am one who dreams allot about nations as well he so loves to reveal his heart to those who desire to know his heart.

I would ask you to please pray into this interpretation.

I sensed that the Lord was calling you to the mountaintop to meet with an angel of the Lord who is a watchmen on the wall for the nation of Zimbabwe. She seemed to have known your calling in our beloved. The Lord brought you to a place of play in him that is child like. The children represent nations coming together in unity that will set their nations free which is Zimbabwe, and they will have access to the provision the Western world has which represents the green grass and cows eating, which represents prosperity. There will be a new song in our sweet beloved that will be sung through out the nations of worship and praise and glory of our king. Your friend could represent apart of yourself or it could be literal that you will preach in Zimbabwe and the western world to the lost, the broken, and the desolate, and demon possessed, of the goodness of your God through salvation.

This is a great dream my precious friend in him. thumbs He is showing you what is to come upon a nation and to pray and intercede for his kingdom to come and his will to be done in that nation. Also he is calling you into your destiny precious one and that is to the nations and you will witness the intercession you have prayed for these nations I sense there is more then one that manifest before your eyes. In other words the things you have prayed will not fall to the ground but you will see them take place in your life time. You will go to these nations and say," I had prayed this now I am seeing these things and doing these things.

Please toss what does not fit be blessed and encouraged in the Lord.

Jeanie huggins

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulJah on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:14 am

Brilliant! I'll definitely pray about it, but that sounds very good to me =).
The Lord reminded me of something though, something that may change perceptions of this I don't know. When I was talking to the young woman and she said "now that zimbabwe is free its a lot easier to get here," it wasn't that we were in zimbabwe but in a neighboring country that was being affected by the problems there, but not anymore now that zimbabwe was free.
Does that alter things a bit?

Also, I had a question. You mentioned "Your friend could represent apart of yourself or it could be literal that you will preach in Zimbabwe..." The only thing I didn't understand from that was I wasn't the one who was preaching, it was my friend, I was sitting down with the crowd watching him. Would you be able to elaborate on that a little?
Thank you very much, God bless you!
Jordo

SoulJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:13 am

Hi precious one,

Some time when we dream of friends it could represent some certain characteristic's we have. In other words he may carry some of your traits which then he would represent apart of our self. But if he is himself in the dream and he does not represent some of your traits then he would represent him self. I hope that makes sense to you.

So this is the question you have to ask for yourself.

As for the easy getting somewhere do to problems resolved shows there is a freedom coming to the situation and easy access and more prosperity coming into that area.

I hope this helps please toss what does not fit.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top