Girl from starbucks trying to find fault with my husband at the Dr office...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Girl from starbucks trying to find fault with my husband at the Dr office...

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:21 am

There is a girl IRL that works at starbucks that knows my drink by heart. She is very nice, though I can discern that she can have a controlling side too even though I dont know her personally. I had a dream she was a physician assistant at a Dr. office. She was checking my husband to make sure that he wasn't hiding something. She had a match and was waving it underneath his eyes. If he was hiding drug use or something, it would somehow reflect like a glow in the dark stamper or something like that. Then she rubbed the match directly under his eye sort of on the bone (where football and baseball players put the black streaks to keep the sun out of their eyes). This would have revealed if he was using drugs or to find fault in him for something. I was there in the office too. She waved the match under his eye,showing no reflection. Then she purposely put the match directly on his skin and caught the underneath part of my husbands eye on fire, but it wasn't burning his skin. There was a fire flaming on this part under his eye in the shape of a U. He wasn't worried about this test, neither was I. This was not painful for him. When she went to leave she grabbed the office door handle, and her hand was all bloody. She said something like 'I just knew this was going to happen.' No clue where the blood came from. I thought the blood was gross. It seemed like she was disappointed she couldn't find fault with my husband.

Any thoughts???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Girl from starbucks trying to find fault with my husband at the Dr office...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:44 am

Hi, Daisy -

Only one thought comes to mind, and I honestly don't know where to go with it beyond the thought itself: What if your husband was your brother, and the girl was you? Unfortunately, that's all I've got. So, I guess it's really just a thought, and it probably doesn't help to sort out the dream.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Girl from starbucks trying to find fault with my husband at the Dr office...

Post by Deborah on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Just a few thoughts here...
I'm reminded of how the Bible says our eyes are the window to our soul--it may not be literally this woman but someone else who is looking for fault with you or your husband--this dream could be a warning. I think it's very encouraging this "test" wasn't painful for your husband or you.

The ironic thing is this lady is a physician's assistant and so should be very alarmed about leaving her blood around a doctor's office (contaminated blood can cause great harm), but in your dream she didn't seem concerned, only resigned to the fact. I have found in my life the most investigative/condemning people are the ones who have something to hide themselves!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Thank you both so much for your comments!! I cant begin to tell you both how much a appreciate your consistent feedback!! I felt after this dream to continue to pray for my husband's protection. He is in a high level of management, and it wouldn't surprise me if someone was jealous of his success, or the favor he has. I thought of Joseph and how his character was tested, and it brought promotion. I really feel strongly that another promotion is super close for my husband and change is near again. Which if it happens again like I am feeling, it will be so amazing b/c he just got a huge promotion 6 months ago!! God has been so faithful to him in his work place. I really dont like change, and God is normally pretty gracious to me in this area by preparing me prophetically before hand. Your point on the blood is interesting Deborah. Considering she was a physician assistant, it seemed that she wasn't doing her job well by keeping things sanitary. Maybe its someone my husband has to challenge at work, b/c they aren't doing their job properly or something. I was thinking this might be a call for intercession, so thanks again for the confirmation. I will be continuing to pray that he is found without fault and that nothing formed against him will cause him harm in anyway!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:05 pm

James 3:6 says the tongue is a fire, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is a verbal attack from someone who knows your (or your husband's) habits or at least is seeking to know them. A raise and promotion would be a blessing, but unfortunately sometimes we have to fight a Goliath before we can reign as king. Blessings to you!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top