Feathers at church?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feathers at church?

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Hi everyone,

In the past few weeks there have been these awesome golden feathers falling from the ceiling at my church. Its been really amazing to witness...
I guess I'm just curious and wanting to know if anyone has had a similar experience?
Why does God do these kinds of things? And do we play a part at all? In that I mean, would these things be (for lack of a better word) 'encouraged' or maybe made visible to us because we do endevour to welcome the Holy Spirit and His working? Or do we have nothing to do with it? Just wondering.. :)

Blessings.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Feathers at church?

Post by judylanescheihing on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:38 am

I wonder about this amazing dream. As we enter these troubling times. More and more church people seem to be tested and their faith tried. There is a scripture that came to mind immediately when I read this post.
Psa_61:4 I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
Psa_63:7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
Psa_91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

judylanescheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:43 am

Oh sorry judylanesheiking I actually saw these things in real life! I should've made it a bit clearer.. Have you ever seen things like this? Thanks for your reply here :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by judylanescheihing on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:50 am

I can see this if it were a dream given. Any way the possibility of it. But in real life .no I cannot say I have seen this. Is it something in a vision or do you mean it really happened?

judylanescheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:52 am

Well I guess it was an open-eyed vision, it looked so real. And a few people in the congregation also saw it

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by judylanescheihing on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:59 am

Ok. I under stand . I have had visions that come about like that. Sounds like a wonder full experience. The lord watches over his children. And I would say in this case. It is a blessing for the entire church. And surely there is a reason this was given in the manner it was.

judylanescheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:47 am

Thanks! Yes I agree with you!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by judylanescheihing on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:22 am

Few years back we made a big move in our life .it turned out to be good and not so good. But at the time I dreamed of one white feather falling down. Only much later did I realize it was about godís angle watching over me. god is good! praise his name.

judylanescheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:16 am

These are just my thoughts not an interpretation. It could be that the church in general is being watched over.

Psalm 91

1: He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2: I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him will I trust."

3: Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence.

4: He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust; His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5: Thou shalt not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flieth by day,

6: nor of the pestilence that walketh in darkness, nor of the destruction that layeth waste at noonday.

7: A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand, but it shall not come nigh thee.

8: Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9: Because thou hast made the LORD, who is my refuge, even the Most High, thy habitation,

10: there shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11: For He shall give His angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways.

12: They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13: Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample underfoot.

14: "Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.

15: He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

16: With long life will I satisfy him, and show him My salvation."

I pray this helps for discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:53 pm

Dove-Solutions wrote:These are just my thoughts not an interpretation. It could be that the church in general is being watched over.

Psalm 91

1: He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2: I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him will I trust."

3: Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence.

4: He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust; His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5: Thou shalt not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flieth by day,

6: nor of the pestilence that walketh in darkness, nor of the destruction that layeth waste at noonday.

7: A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand, but it shall not come nigh thee.

8: Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9: Because thou hast made the LORD, who is my refuge, even the Most High, thy habitation,

10: there shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11: For He shall give His angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways.

12: They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13: Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample underfoot.

14: "Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.

15: He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

16: With long life will I satisfy him, and show him My salvation."

I pray this helps for discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

This is the EXACT Scripture that came to mind when I read this. AWESOME Experience!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Just good old confirmation there Cholette. hee hee

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:38 am

judylanescheihing wrote: Only much later did I realize it was about godís angle watching over me. god is good! praise his name.

That's amazing judylanescheihing!! Thankyou for sharing :)

Connie & Cholette that Psalm brought tears to my eyes!! So beautiful!!

Thankyou all :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:22 am

All glory to the Lord!

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:29 pm

I also had an experience with a feather falling down. It was not in a church though. It also was not a dream or a vision. It actually happened. I am standing on God's promise for my daughetr's salvation. Last summer I was sitting in my car waiting to pick up my daughter after work. I was asking the Lord for a confirmation of His promise for my her salvation and right at that moment I looked out of my car's window (it was down) on the side where my daughter would sit and I saw a snow-white fluffy feather floating down from the sky. And immediately I thought of Psalm 91. I'll never forget it. This was such an awesome confirmation and encouragement for me!

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top