Friend having behavioral issues with her little girl....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend having behavioral issues with her little girl....

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:35 pm

One of my friends irl is having issues with her little one (who is not even 2 yet). I had a dream she was venting to me about how whiney and high maintainance she is. She was carrying her around. I remember saying to her how cute her daughter is, and how much I love her little personality (which could have been inappropriate timing within the context that she was venting). I remember seeing really big tub in this room we were in (it wasn't a bathroom to my knowledge). It was a big jaccuuzi tub, and it was filled all the way almost to the top with water (it was deep). To my knowledge, in the dream, she wasn't planning on bathing the baby. Water wasn't crystal clear, but it wasn't brown or anything either.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend having behavioral issues with her little girl....

Post by L4JC on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Hi, Daisy!

The dream may be something the Lord wants you to pray about for this person? Maybe she is having issues with her daughter and isn't able to handle it very well? Water that isn't clear to me means that there may be some spiritual issue with your friend that needs prayer?

Toss if they don't seem to fit.

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:18 am

Thanks so much Sunny!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top