Sarcophagus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarcophagus

Post by justicarjamie on Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:54 pm

I dreamed that there was a huge sarcophagus in my parents yard, it was laying down and seemed to be as big as a tower. I knew that my sister owned it and that I was trying to live in it because it would be better. Then the sarcophagus was standing up and I was checking it out.

I prayed for clarification on this dream and last night I had another:

I was at work with Tim, we had just found out we had to work a 24hr shift. The hospital looked dark and drab. I went out of the unit and saw Kristal, and we talked about how we were moving to Florida. She was going to leave before me, and I was going to pick up all of her shifts and use my tax return to help get there, even though my friend in Florida wanted to pay for it all.

I am thinking this dream is to tell me that where I am living, which is my sisters place, is not good for me and I should leave. I have also been thinking of moving to Florida with a friend.

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sarcophagus

Post by L4JC on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Hi justicarjamie,

Welcome to the site! After reading your dream, these are my thoughts, not an interpretation. Pls disregard if they don't fit with your life.

But it appears that you're trying to sort out what is the "right" path for you to go. You're looking for a change.

The sarcophagus by definition is a word comes from Greek "sarx" meaning "flesh", and "phagein" meaning "to eat", so sarcophagus means "eater of flesh"....

So, with that said. I feel that where you're living may not be the place for you, as it's not fulfilling you as you'd like.

I don't have the answer as to where you're supposed to live. That's what prayers to Jesus is for... He knows the answer to that and knows where you're supposed to live. Lean on Him and give Him time to show you the answer. Don't rush too quickly in making rash decisions until you have a clearer and a precise way to move elsewhere. But I feel that you're yearning to move to Florida, but do not have the funds to move at this time, and you're thinking of "ways" to make extra money (working extra shifts @ hospital) to fast-forward the plan you'd like to take. Again, these are just my thoughts. Take what fits and disregard what doesn't.

Does any of this relates to you in any way?

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Thank you for your thoughts Sunny =)

What you are saying is pretty much spot on. I have been praying for a path daily, sometimes more. I do yearn to get away from where I am, and Florida seems to be the best answer. The sarcophagus dream spooked me in a way, and I feel I must leave soon.

Jamie

justicarjamie

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Hi, Jamie -

I really feel the dream is an encouragement and not a "dark" dream as it may appear to be. The sarcophagus to me is just saying that you're in a place where you're "not moving" forward in your life. Not sure if this relates to you, but it's what came to mind. And I agree with you, I think your original thought that living with your sister isn't where the Lord wants you. I'll be praying for you! Because I know He does have a beautiful plan for you and if you continue to trust the Lord to lead you, and give you the "means' to move forward with His help. He will certainly do so!

God bless you!

-Sunny

Last edited by L4JC on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:49 pm

Thank you, I feel it is encouraging too, and I know I am not moving forward at all in my life. I will trust in the Lord and let him lead me through this.

God bless =)

Jamie

justicarjamie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top