dropped newborn baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dropped newborn baby

Post by L4JC on Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:39 pm

I had a dream while I took a nap this afternoon that I was holding a newborn baby, and then was talking with someone, and accidently forgot I had the baby in my arms, and I dropped the baby, she was under the table on her tummy resting on the middle leg of the table. When I went to pick her up and turned her over, she had a jalepano' on her right eye. She wasn't crying or hurt. But I was extremely upset that I had dropped her, and felt bad about it. I was in a restaurant with other people (I did not know who the other people were). EOD

Any thoughts, anyone? Would love to hear your input.

I think of babies as vulnerable and unknowing of the situation they're in usually. So, not sure what this dream could possibly mean.

- Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dropped newborn baby

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:50 pm

This dream is interesting. Are you presently carrying anyone who may be an infant in Christ? Someone you've prayed for in the past, but maybe recently stopped? It's possible that this person has something affecting their vision at the moment.

Actually - and this may just be me - but the jalepeno on the eye makes me think that the problem is lust.

Just a thought,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:12 pm

You know there is someone that has been on my mind lately, and I know it's not an acident that I've been thinking about this person. The Lord showed me a vision of this person about 2 days ago that He wants me to go and check on them. And now seeing your post... well, kinda reaffirms the vision I had! I need to get with this person and see how they're doing. And in fact, "lust" has been an issue for this person in the past. So, I need to check to see how they've been doing so far. Not sure if they've lost their way or not with the Lord... but since I had that vision a few days ago, and now seeing your post. I am sensing this could be a very real possibility.

Thanks for sharing your insights Mark! They're always so helpful!

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top