Five short dreams in one night..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Five short dreams in one night..

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Hello everyone, hoping you're well.

Sorry this is a bit long! But I thought it best if they stayed together..

1. I was with a close friend in a room, and she was being chased by large spiders - they were black and red. I had some kind of bug spray that I sprayed on them. Later we were at her house and the roof was about to collapse under the weight of water. I'm assuming this is a call to pray for this friend? I could definitely sense an attack on her

2. I'm looking for something in my kitchen pantry but when I look inside there's this hidden area and when I look inside, it was like a whole other room with food lined in rows - I couldn't see the end of the room. I look to my left and down one aisle of food I see all these mice eating and running around. I tell my dad about it. He's surprised.

3. I'm standing next to a car in a ditch with my brother. The car boot is open. There was a group of guys around the boot, joking around, but trying to steal things from it. I feel the need to suddenly get away from them, so I get in the car and drive away really fast - they're yelling at me. My driving is erratic. Eventually I stop without crashing. My parents and high school principal are there and I explain to them what happened.

4. I wake up in the morning and there's all these plants in my bedroom. I walk out to our rumpus room and the whole room has changed - it's full of plants and the tv cabinet is gone. It was my brother who had changed everything. As I'm walking through the room I accidently knock over a plant and realise microphones have been hidden in them, to listen to our conversations - I got the feeling I couldn't trust him. I remember thinking mum is not going to be happy about this, because its her house and my brother hasn't gotten her permission. When mum wakes up she's not happy.

5. I was in a building with different rooms for different purposes. The first room, i don't remember, but I walked to the next room and it was a simulation game. I was shooting airplanes and taking advice from a friend who was watching. Then I got out and went into the next room and there was a large group of people watching the show 'friends' on a large screen. The room was very white. Joey (one of the actors) was in the back row reciting his lines - the same lines being played on the screen.

Appreciate any thoughts, thanks :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Five short dreams in one night..

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:27 pm

lionheartedgirl wrote:
1. I'm assuming this is a call to pray for this friend? I could definitely sense an attack on her.
1. Yes, this. :)

2. In this dream, it seems to be about an area of provision for you - more than what you expect to find. Thing is, the mice eating and running around makes me think that the enemy wants to come in and steal. Therefore, I think this dream is also a call to pray. The fact that your father was surprised makes me think that he represents a real person - maybe your actual parent, or an authority figure. Do you know someone who's seeking some kind of provision?

3. I'm going to assume that the "boot" is the "trunk." :)
I don't think it's what's important, anyways. Once again, a call to pray. This was not your car, was it? I'm thinking that the car in the ditch represents someone's life you know that's also in the ditch, so to speak. Is there anyone (probably close to you) in this kind of situation where you would feel the need to jump in and take control if the situation called for it? I think that the guys are a representation of the enemy. The erratic driving makes me think that your response is emotion-based (which also reinforces the idea of it being someone close to you). In the end, everything ended up ok. And, also encouraging was that you told your parents and principal...which I think represents giving the situation to God.

4. This dream seems a bit like a warning to me. As in, there's deception (the hidden microphones) behind the guise of growth. Anyone you know of who's acting like they've grown/changed, lately? Just like in the dream, I think that you'll have that same feeling like you cannot trust them, which is the Holy Spirit giving you discernment. The part about not getting permission to do what he did also feels important to me: You have Authority over the deceptive works of the enemy, and you can speak the truth against the lies to enforce the victory that you have in Jesus. The symbol of your mother being upset leads me to think of your Heavenly Father's anger against our enemy's attempt to deceive.

5. The last dream is interesting. My only thoughts are that it has to do with true, Godly friends. The part where Joey was reciting lines that were the same as was what on the screen makes me think of the manifestation of Words spoken into this area of your life. As for the simulation portion at the beginning - it could relate to your moving out of a state of...well, not really practice, but preparation for some real stuff...more than just the thought-stages. I see it as tying in with what was going on in the next room - prophecy being manifested.

Just my thoughts, Lionheartedgirl.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Hi Whiteshadow! your comments are so appreciated! God bless.

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:10 am

Actually the same brother was in another dream - I saw that he had a pain in his chest/side area, and he was crying.

IRL just the other day he was having chest pains... like muscle pain. and I was trying to help him stretch it out.

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:14 am

lionheartedgirl wrote:5th dream- I forget to add that when I saw Joey reciting these lines, it wasn't a nice or funny moment, it was almost sad to watch. I felt sorry for him. I'm guessing this would change your thoughts on this part..? My thoughts are it is again regarding my brother - I feel sorry that he has to act around us, he often speaks as if he is 'reciting lines'.

In that case, he probably is a representation of your brother.

About the Chest Pains - anything else happen in that dream? I'd pay pretty close attention to whatever else was going on since you've already got the manifestation of part of it...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Thanks for that..

Um actually yes there was another part of the dream. I was in a hospital waiting room, a girl was sitting next to me and I felt the Spirit leading me to tell her she was called to work in a hospital. I looked at the doctor and it was like I knew how hard he had studied at school to get good grades, because he felt like he had to.

A pastor recently visited our church speaking about 'creative miracles' -he would visit waiting rooms and pray for people. So I'm not sure, but maybe that ties in. I'll definitely keep it in mind, thankyou.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top