Blue/White Boats

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blue/White Boats

Post by amandamckie on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:38 pm

Hello,
I had this very vivid dream a couple of nights ago.
I dreamt I was observing the sea. It was very/windy stormy. All of a sudden masses of boats came from the left and passed by very very quicky(because it was very windy).But the boats that stuck in my mind,were what looked like pleasure boats (the ones you take out from seaside places for trips), but they were empty, but somebody was driving them. The boats were blue and white.

That was it.

Love to hear an interpretation.

amandamckie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue/White Boats

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:54 am

Hi Dear one,

Please pray into this interpretation as I only see in part.
I was praying and asking the Holy Spirit about this dream.

I saw a bigger picture in this dream and it is prophetic in nature.

The Sea represent the sea of humanity. The storm and the winds represent what is going on in our Nation with the economy and the situations our nation along with others nations are facing. I sensed that the little boats are in a hurry and are caught up with the storms and the winds of what is taking place including the church. The Lord has provided peace for the church and rest in the heavenly realms such as the blue Cruise ship. The Lord provided for the church to rest in his glory which represents the white Cruise ship. But the church is not resting in either ship they are being caught up with the rest of the world in the storms.

The Lord is revealing to you and the church through this dream that there is rest in him in his glory and in the heavenly realm of his spirit in the midst of the storm that lies ahead of us if we would stop and look to him.

WOW! good dream dear one! :yes: I am personally glad you posted it. keep your eyes on him and pray for his church to rest in him as well. I praise him and worship him for providing for us a resting place in him. :PTL:

blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top