EX BOYFRIEND AGAIN~ME CATCHING LICE!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EX BOYFRIEND AGAIN~ME CATCHING LICE!!!!

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Ok I had a dream of my EX boyfriend again!! This ex I have no feelings for anymore, and he treated me horrible in the past. I keep dreaming of him, but Im pretty sure in most of my dreams he is symbolizing my brother whom I have had broken fellowship with for quite some time.

I had a dream that my EX-boyfriend moved in two doors down from my moms house (where she now lives irl). IRL this house used to be my neighborhood best friend from elementary all the way to middle school. I sort of dropped this friend (my pre-christian years) b/c I realized that she wasn't part of the cool crowd. It was pretty heartless of me. In the dream my ex was talking to me, we were hanging out in the house. He explained to me that he moved back home with his parents to get him back on his feet. I remember him telling me that he was allowed to eat the food there, BUT he wasn't allowed to eat any of his parents sweets and junk food. He would have to provide those things for himself. lol! Kind of funny considering he is a 39 yr old man in my dream! If your going to help someone that much, you might as well let em eat the darn cookies. Kind of a silly boundary from the parents in my opinion. At one point I remember seeing a spoon, then I realized there was LICE all over the spoon!!! what I thought to myself, I caught lice from being in this house!!!

IRL I wont bring my kids to my moms house b/c she has an open door policy with my brother. He is a heroine addict and has Hepatitis. Its not worth the risk for me letting my kids play in a home where there could carelessly have infested needles laying around. Which could explain the 'spoon' and the highly contagious 'bugs'. This has brought much strife between my mom and I. I have a feeling that if she hasn't already, she is prob going to let him move back into her house really soon. IRL She is avoiding my calls, which makes me think she is afraid to tell me she is enabling him AGAIN. Time will tell...

Any additional thoughts appreciated...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EX BOYFRIEND AGAIN~ME CATCHING LICE!!!!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Hello, Daisy -

I think that you're right in what you believe this dream to mean. It really wouldn't surprise me at all if you found out that he is moving back into your mom's house. I also agree with what you've said about the spoon and bugs - totally makes sense.

As for the boundaries with sweets and junk food: I think you'll a silly justification from your mother when she defends why she allowed him in. As in, "I said he could move back if he didn't do this or that."

I think that there's still a warning in the dream related to the lice. Stick to your guns when it comes to your kids going over there. That was shown to you in the dream for a reason.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Thanks SO MUCH Mark for the confirmation!!! Believe me, there is nothing my mom could say or do that would change my mind about going over there. Trust me, she has tried every manipulation possible. God has been putting my stubbornness to good use... lol!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 am

Let me confirm with you also.....I totally agree here. Keep the kids out and be in spiritual warfare for your Mom and Brother.

praying praying praying

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:06 pm

I agree with your insights Daisy and with Mark, for what he has shared too, as well... And pls. know you have my prayers, too, along with Dove and I know it's hard to not to stick to your guns, Daisy ...but I believe the Lord did show you this dream as a "warning" and this is His way of "protecting" you, and your kids.

Your mother may feel that "enabling" him being in her home, she can "control" what your brother does. And I think she has good intentions but enabling will only keep your brother on the same path he's on currently, unfortunately, which is sad. :(

- Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:41 am

I agree completely Sunny!!! Thank you so much for your prayers!!! thank you

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:43 am

Dove-Solutions wrote:Let me confirm with you also.....I totally agree here. Keep the kids out and be in spiritual warfare for your Mom and Brother.

praying praying praying

Love in Jesus,

Connie
I cant thank you enough for your prayers!!! I could actually feel you praying for me the other day!! I really appreciate you Connie!!!! thank you

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top