Cherubims at church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cherubims at church

Post by ManOfGod17 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:50 pm

Vision
In the same room that we was praying in at church, I saw numerous cheribum. They were small in comparison to their wings which were huge. They were going around in a circle, almost following the leader. Then i seen a bride, she was veiled so i couldn't see her face, but even so i felt as though she didn't have a form, that is was representing more than actually being a bride. And the cherubs where there to protect the bride, This vision has been on my mind all week, and i am just wondering what it represents.

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cherubims at church

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:03 am

ManOfGod17,

These are just my thoughts and not an interpretation. I pray it helps.

ManOfGod17 wrote:
Then i seen a bride, she was veiled so i couldn't see her face, but even so i felt as though she didn't have a form, that is was representing more than actually being a bride.

The question I ask myself is who does the bride represent? The church of believers.

And the cherubs where there to protect the bride
Protection of the Church

So to me it is the Lord showing you his bride the church and the protection of the church. Her not being unveiled may mean that the church is not ready yet to be taken as the bride.....that the marriage has not yet taken place but will soon. The preparations are being made and the plan set but the actual wedding is pending and then there is the feast.

Again these are just my thoughts. I pray they help for discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top