Dream manifestation: Baby Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream manifestation: Baby Dream

Post by tjw on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Don't know if anyone saw this one last year when I posted but wanted to update about it.
Here was the dream last year:

I had a dream this morning and need help with interpretation.
I was at a fair or some some sort of event and knew I needed to get to my father's house. So I went and when I got there he had a baby that everyone knew was supposed to be mine. My father was temporarily taking care of the baby until I could take over. I remember looking at the baby and saying to myself that the baby did not look like me and I had not even given birth to the baby but yet I knew instinctively that the baby was mine. My father was doing his best to care for the baby but the baby had on a dirty diaper with poop everywhere and when I went to get the baby from him he said no let me clean him up first. So he cleaned him up well. The baby was just beautiful and I felt a motherly urge to get my baby as soon as I could. The baby was energetic and bouncing all over the bed and fell on the floor but he was not hurt. What does this mean? I have been believing God to bring a dream in my heart to pass and I am really close to it happening.....

Had this dream last year. I have been believing God to help me get into medical school. I have worked hard to taking classes, working full-time and taking care of family. Unfortunately when I was young I made some bad grades in some science college courses which caused me now to have lower than needed science GPA. I have retaken many courses to improve the grades which has helped. I took the MCAT (an important test one must take and do well in before applying to med school)late last year and although it was a mediocre score I managed to get an invitation to an out of state medical school in the past few weeks. Unfortunately I did not get accepted. I was very disappointed but God reminded me of this dream. I think it was to encourage me to continue and not give up. My dream to become a doctor will happen. I am standing on Habbakuk 2 about my appointed time coming! I had some setbacks financially and family drama recently which also threatened to derail my dream but God has held things together. I just wanted to encourage anyone who is believing God for big things, big dreams, don't give up! If God has it for you, it will happen, in HIS perfect timing! God bless....:)

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream manifestation: Baby Dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:00 am

Like your dream indicated, the Lord is caring for you dream until you are ready to walk into it. Hold on to Jesus and he will take good care of it and it will be all cleaned up and ready to go when the timing is right. What an awesome dream of encouragement for you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:13 am

Yes it is! All praise be to God!

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Reading your dream gave me some thoughts, that I wanted to share with you. These are just thoughts... not an interpretation. Take what fits with you, and if it doesn't fit, then pls. disregard.

I feel the dream is saying that where you origionally planned to go to medical school isn't in the Lord's plan, but another school that He has in mind for you is in the "works" and although, at first it didn't feel like it's "naturally" for you (the baby didn't look like you), but eventually, you come to "love" this very place like you "loved the baby" in the dream. The father in the dream to me represents God. He's cleaning up the "baby" for you, so you can get into medical school. I feel you will have your dream of getting into medical school! It's a very encouraging dream!

I believe this is a "future" dream of what will transpire. I'll be praying for you. Btw, congratulations on all of your hard work and may you continue to have Faith in God's plan!

- Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:58 am

Thank you sooooooo much! What you said does resonate with me. Bless you! :)

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top