Kittens at Parents' House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kittens at Parents' House

Post by blessed1 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:20 am

I dreamt I was at my parents' house and saw two kittens in their garage. I wanted to give them food and water, but was hesitant because I didn't think my parents' would want me to because the kittens would want to stay. A friend of mine from church, who is a single mom of 4 young children, was there, too and I asked her if she would want to take them, because I knew she would be good at taking care of them. She declined, so I went and asked my parents if they would mind me giving them food and water and surprisingly, they were okay with it. I went and filled up a bowl of water and took it to the garage, but there was only one kitten there and he began drinking the water. EOD.

Not sure about this one, any thoughts?

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kittens at Parents' House

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Hello, Blessed1 -

If you looked at the feelings of the dream, would it help to identify what it is that the kittens represent in real life? In other words, have you recognized a need that you could meet, but feel that others in your life wouldn't be receptive to your undertaking the task? It's also likely that you recognize someone else in real life as being a better fit for the task, as symbolized by your interaction with your friend.

If something comes to mind, I'd say that the end of the dream is what's important: Others will actually be receptive to the idea, so you should feel free to move forward in whatever it may be. Not only that, but the burden/task would turn out to require less resources than you originally thought.

-Mark

Last edited by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:45 am

Oh very good points Mark and I have to agree.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Wow! I don't think I would've ever looked at this dream that way. This is very eye-opening and you have helped me immensely! I have much to pray about...

Thank you Mark! thumbs

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top