ANOINTING THE CHILDREN'S FEET

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANOINTING THE CHILDREN'S FEET

Post by eyeoflight on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:08 am

I received a call from a former church member that she'd dreamed about me and felt compelled to share it. It is as follows: She and I and others were in a "room" don't know if a house or church, etc. Apparently I'd just come from the dry cleaners and had some garments which looked like heavy sweaters or something. She couldn't figure out what exactly they were or why I had them. She began unwrapping the garments to help me put them on. Once I did that, she said she got an instant revelation as to why I had them. She said "OHH, NOW I understand!". Turns out these were beautiful (and heavy) Clergy or priestly-type garments A service was starting to take place and I was anointing the feet of 2 children, then women. She said in the dream that the power of God was very strong and as a result of this anointing of the children's and the women's feet. She said she kept hearing God say "humility" and "their feet, anoint their feet". Afterwards, she said I even ministered to her and her family, anointed their feet also and that the power of God was so strong on them, that the service was very moving and that God's presence and power were very prevelant. She said I was wearing a pair of black suede or po de soie material shoes that were gorgeous and attractive.

I've begun to pray and ask God for any interpretation He would like to reveal. I'm happy she called me to share this because she and I had broken fellowship within the recent past but I had no ill feelings toward her and apparently she had none toward me. That's awesome!!

Any revelations, insight and of course Holy Spirit directed interpretations are welcomed. I'll be praying.

eyeoflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ANOINTING THE CHILDREN'S FEET

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Hi eyeoflight! Have you felt a calling towards a womans ministry, or childrens ministry at all?? Just some thoughts, but I have read that shoes can also symbolize ministry at times. Just wondering if you have been feeling passionate, or called to serve in these areas recently at all? Children could also possibly symbolize young converts as well. Another thought comes to mind as well. Considering fellowship was sort of broken, this could also be God sort of working on her heart, or confirming to her that you were not in the wrong in this broken fellowship...letting her know that you are called, anointed, and humble, with your heart right before Him. Just some thoughts...please toss what doesn't fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:43 am

Well Daisy I totally agree with you and in fact you beat me to the punch here. I was just getting ready to say the same things. Your confirmation has come Eyeoflight. Nice to meet you by the way. Let go of any past thoughts and feelings and let God do his work in your life and I believe you will see all this come to pass.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeoflight on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Thank you both for your very relevant responses. I have been involved in both. I have ministered to both women and relly love children. Don't have any of my own (and unfortunately can't) I'm was the women's ministry leader at my church but our church had gone through so many struggles that I left for a period. I had so much rebellion from the women and it just seemed like they didn't respect my leadership. I have since returned and am getting more involved slowly but surely. I have REGULAR dreams about babies, children. They're all written in my dream journal. Again, thanks and I'm going to be available to God to lead me where he wants me. I'm sure he'll open the door. Luv ya in Jesus, too!

eyeoflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:42 pm

Hi Eye of Flight,

I noticed that you annointed the feet of two children - any particular two?

I don't know if it means anything, but you obviously want children, you said so. And two children is more like the number in a family than a ministry..... I'm not saying it is anything - I agree with the others and I'm no interpreter, it just struck me that there were only two children.

Perhaps you could ask the lady who had the dream... they might be children in your church that she already knows... just my own thoughts.

Bless you :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeoflight on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:36 am

Thanks Grey Butterfly,

I believe the two children in her dream were a boy and girl. Right now we only have 3 active children under the age of 14 in our church & and a newborn.

Bless you too!

eyeoflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:55 pm

Thanks Eye of light,

Perhaps they were representative of children then.... thanks for allowing me to ask - It is good to learn :O)

Jesus I pray that you will bring this prophecy to pass in your perfect timing, I ask that you will surround eyeoflight with people who will love and help her grow into you deeper and deeper as she opens her heart to you and flows into this new season. I ask that you will show yourself to her in your great love. Thank you for the way you have reconciled the dreamer and eye of light too, your heart is to reconcile and it is beautiful that you would use a dream to do that! Amen.

Bless you as you share yourself and minister to kids and women!

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top