Fearsome Bear. I think it was a demon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fearsome Bear. I think it was a demon

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Last night I had a dream that got my heart beating!
I was outside at night. Looking around don't remember why. found a little pile of stuff on the dark ground and there was my little keychain flashlight. Turned it on, shined it around to make sure all was safe and clear. turned around and shined the light into a small grove of trees in the distance. I see eyes!! The eyes were shining from light shine and they were at grass level. They rose and the thing was a bear and it started right for me! I ran into the house and decided to slam and shut that door first because that's where the sleeping children were. Then I looked around and had to decide quickly which door to slam next, there were so many! The back door was open and a side door was open and the bear was coming straight towards the back door. I woke up before the bear even got close to the building! The door I did get closed and locked was a heavy steel door! I don't recall that it was my house, it was just a house/building with kids sleeping inside.

This is the first dream I've ever had where a bear wanted to attack. So far, I have been chased by wolves, black panthers, lions, Nazis, bad guys, and a hooded witch/demon.

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with last night before I got home, check out my bundle of green grass dream. I think the bear was a demon because it really didn't have a form that showed in the light, it was just a black form but in my mind, in the dream, I knew it was a bear.
What would a demon be representing by calling itself a bear or a black panther?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fearsome Bear. I think it was a demon

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:41 pm

Think about what a bear does. It devours. I know this may sound wierd but in spiritual warfare a demon who is characteristic of a bear will display the characteristics of something that is attacking you and is commonly known as a spirit that is trying to kill resources of the person it is attacking. The fact it is coming through the back door suggests it is coming from behind at grass level. Something attacking you of late that is being sneaky but determined at the same time and coming at you at grass level? I would pray about this. And come against the attack in the spirit. Hope this has helped.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:59 pm

I'm not sure why, but the thought comes to me of an emotional attack. This is just a thought, not necessarily a Holy Spirit led one. One thing that stood out to me is that you had a flashlight. Even though it was small, it was still bright enough to expose the enemy. The good part of the dream is that you and your children were safe from the attack in the end. The thought comes to mind to continue to listen to your discernment, it will end up protecting you and yours in the long run. Please pray on these things, just some thoughts to ponder.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:38 am

HF,

These are just my thoughts also but I have to agree with both thoughts here. This is a spiritual attack of some kind and it seems to be coming from behind. Another words you may not be aware of it until it hits so to speak. Like sneaking up behind you and then blam. I would be in prayer about this and trust the Lord to deliver you from any attack against the enemy. We are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus! We walk not after the flesh but after the spirit. So hang in there girl and give it the big BOOT when it tries to rear its ugly head.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top