visiting old job..one i was comfortable in .. leaving to a mansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

visiting old job..one i was comfortable in .. leaving to a mansion

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:24 pm

couple of parts to this drm...

1st i recall i was at my old job just visiting the place, w/a co-wrker frm my Current job.

i was showing him the place i use to sit, but its now a nice little comfy place, like a living room area, very homly looking w/a flower vas... & he says this place looks nice.... I wonder where evryone is... we leave this room,,the old jod ooked more like a place to live or something...didnt look like it did IRL

then my frnd that i was showing the place 2 gives me a piece of CAKE. It drops 2floor, but its in good condition i say no problem!! ill just clean it .. it didnt splater or anything...

then i leave the building...i walk out & this dark skinned girl is getting in her car..she's eek lookin not nice at all makes comment about how she's pregnant & someones gotta hlp her ..but i keep walking up to a Mansion & sit at steps.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: visiting old job..one i was comfortable in .. leaving to a mansion

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:33 pm

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Hello Sister,

This is just a thought that came to my mind when I read your post. Pls. disregard if they don't seem to fit.

By any chance, do you feel some sort of regret of leaving your old job and wish to visit it to see if it may be "better off" without you there?

With you bringing a friend from your current job to the old job, tells me that perhaps you wanted something "familiar" with you as you visit the old job, to give you the boost of "confidence" that you did do the "right thing" to leave that job for the current job.

The pregnant girl in the dream - is she someone that reminds you of someone that is still working currently at your old job that may be in need your prayers, perhaps?

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:05 pm

hi..

yes the 1st part does sound vry accurate.. i am very uncomfortable at my current job an miss the comfort feeling of that old job... its true..

im thinking the preg woman was something negative? she didnt look right and no she doesnt remind me of anyone i know..she was drssed weird..a jumper kind of shorts...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:14 pm

actually if u read my runing through the forest dream, it was right after this dream...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:27 pm

The "cake" ... I couldn't help but wonder if perhaps it means the slogan, "Piece of cake!" like you have no problem cleaning it up, as if you are willing to get the old job back even if you have to admit you were wrong about leaving the job in the first place.

The pregnant girl... stumps me. Pregnancy always tells me a birth of a new beginning, but since you felt uncomfortable with the girl, maybe the "new beginning" you wish to go back to is an "issue" and this should not to be ignored. (like you walked by her, ignoring her) and this may be the Lord's way of showing you, that He wants you to address this in prayer. (you going to sit the steps at the Mansion)

Pls. toss if they don't seem to resonate to you...

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:32 pm

hey Sunny,

no i was never wrong on leaving the old job..i did a career change..its not the job but the comfort level... I know that this current job is from the Lord, and im suppose to be here for whatever time he wants me to...

the dark skinned girl reminded me of maybe a bad spirit..i think its a good thing that i ignored her.. maybe she would have birthed something evil.she definiatly looked nasty ?

i think she would have been a wrong spirit..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Glad you're able to sort out what the dream is starting to "mean" to you. I think with any new job, the "comfort" level comes over with "time". I believe you'll get there. And just trust the Lord to help you get to the place where you want that "comfort" again like you had with your old job. The spirit thing with the pregnant girl ... maybe it was trying to "tempt" you into believing the new job isn't all that what it's supposed to be. You ignored the "lies" and went to a "safe" place of protection ... the steps of the Mansion where the Lord is.

Glad you're getting the gist of what this dream represents and means.

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:50 pm

I just read your forest dream... sounds like you do not like your current job and wish to have a new job?

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Yes sunny I do want another job.
This isn't my true hearts desire... So I have been seeking and asking the Lord about a new one...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:54 pm

In this dream with the piece of cake, the one thing I notice is your flexibility...willingness to adapt or make the best out of a situation. Do you feel this is accurate with who you are in your waking life?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:57 pm

hmm interesting.. yes i guess i am like that.. i do try, b/c i learned to surrender.. i cant do anything w/o Him anyway

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:01 pm

I see. Ok, so you are easy going and go with the flow of things. I noticed this with the cake b/c if this was me in my waking life, I would prob had been all bent out of shape. I tend to need more flexibility in my expectations of things turning out the way 'I' expect them to at times. I admire this quality you have!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:20 pm

haha.. thanks daisy.. not sure how it ties to the dream.. I guess after a while, I just learned to say "i give up"
but not sure if thats what the drms about?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Yeah, it doesn't really fit into the dream, just an observation really, wish I had more to offer on this one...you have some tricky dreams to figure out!! lol!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:35 pm

I loved deborah's thoughts on the other cake posting in symbols though!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top