2 DREAMS - MOUNTAIN and BIRTHING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 DREAMS - MOUNTAIN and BIRTHING

Post by Chosenone on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:02 am

1st Dream - I dreamed I was driving and took a wrong turn and when I noticed I didn't know where I was - my car broke down and I had to get out and walk. I noticed that I didn't have on any clothing from waist up and I started to cover my breast. As I began to walk to try and find help - my walk was getting harder because I was walking through sand. I came to a huge mountain and I as I started to climb - I noticed evil looking men trying to grab on me to pull me down but I kept climbing still trying to cover my breast while climbing. When I reached the top, I became fearful of the height but I knew I had to cross over. I began speaking in tongues praying off the evil men, and they started speaking in tongues that weren't of God. I felt myself getting weak and all I could do was say JESUS really loud and all of a sudden the dream disappeared and I woke up!!!!!

2nd DREAM - the next night I dreamed I was VERY PREGNANT!!!! I was really huge. I went to the hospital to have the baby...I was having pressure like the baby was on it's way....The doctors and nurses ran in and said that the baby was really big and they didn't see how I was going to have it naturally. The nurse asked if I wanted to have a C-section and I said "YES"...the doctor came in and said "NO" because I had my others naturally and I had to go ahead and push the BIG BABY OUT.....

Any thought??????

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 DREAMS - MOUNTAIN and BIRTHING

Post by Chosenone on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:40 am

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INSIGHT ABOUTH EITHER OF THESE DREAMS???? PLEASE SHARE IF YOU DO!!! THANKS

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Hi Chosenone! :hi: I am sorry I dont have an actual interpretation for you, but I can share some thoughts that I have. Please pray on them, and toss whatever doesn't fit. With the first dream, I am wondering if there is anything in your life that maybe seems to be shutting down on you? Sometimes cars can represent our physical bodies (being tired or worn out), our ministries, or even our emotional state. Do you feel drained emotionally about anything in your waking life? Is there anything making you feel exposed, making you an easy target for people to take advantage of you at all?

The second dream makes me want to ask you if you are in any kind of tough situation in your waking life that seems to you that you need an immediate relief? Are you feeling you are not capable of pushing through on your own, almost needing a quick fix? If so, I promise God will get you through!!! Though it may be painful, and almost intolerable, it will be worth the reward in the end.

Just some thoughts...hope they help bring some clarity. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi Chosenone :)

Also just thoughts! It's just a small thing but when you said,
"The doctors and nurses ran in and said that the baby was really big and they didn't see how I was going to have it naturally"

I felt like this situation will only be fixed/resolved supernaturally . The world won't understand it and they'll even try to provide shortcuts (the c-section). Perhaps it's a call to pray for a third option to open up- supernatural birth?

If it doesn't fit, just ignore! God bless you as you work this out..

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosenone on Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:01 pm

"Thanks lionheartedgirl
and Daisy.....this really helps! thumbs

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 am