Citation For a Broken Watch!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Citation For a Broken Watch!

Post by ispeaktheword on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:42 am

Hello Everyone,

Husbands dream in his words:

I was pulled over by a cop. The cop went through my car (not my real car) and found a watch that wasn't fixed. Something was wrong with it. He wrote me a citation for this watch that wasn't correct. He said, "you keep trying to get away with broken watches". I'm like c'mon it's just a watch, it's not like I had it on! He smirked and said, "you keep trying to appeal these watches!".

Now im at work. I blamed Charles (guy at my church) for causing me to get the citation. I said thanks a lot Charles, I got another ticket! I was mad and walked out..

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Citation For a Broken Watch!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Hello, Ispeaktheword -

I have two possible thoughts on this - and they are just my thoughts, not necessarily an interpretation.

First, that the dream could be a warning about the timing of something being off. I don't know if your husband is seeking the Lord for something at the moment, but it could be that whatever it is, the timing isn't correct.

The second thought is more along the lines of prayer - being a Watchman, and the responsibilities that go with that. However, since it wasn't your husband's fault, but rather someone from the church, I wonder if there's an issue in that area of ministry. Anything going on related to intercession that you are aware of?

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:19 pm

hmmm interestg drm, i wonda if ur hubby is being called on a time related issue , by a brotha, perhaps 4 bein late or sumthing, ,,,,, D,,,rite on time lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Hi Mark and Dreamster!

Thank you both for responding to the dream. Mark I think your second thought is interesting and has some truth to it.. My husband and I have been seeking the Lord for some answers on things and our dreams have been helping us put things in perspective. Thank you!

Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top