Jack Frost and his Bible

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack Frost and his Bible

Post by vince merc on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:16 am

Can I first say that I knew Jack personally and we still have relationship with his wife. He died 5 years ago.

Jack Frost and his Bible
I dreamed that Rose and I were in a house that I was unfamiliar with and Jack came to us. He had his big black Bible with him and he handed it to me and told me to lay on it. He said that I needed to lay on the Bible. I took it and either said that Rose should lay on it with me or I was asking if she should lay on it with me. We then got on the floor and I laid it under my chest area and pulled Rose over to me. I remember thinking how was I going to lay on this Bible with Rose at the same time. Jack was crouched down near us by the door in this room. I know there were other people in the other room. Later, Rose and I went into another room where Trisha was with several other people. I still had Jackís Bible, but was unsure how to tell her that I had it and what had just happened. Then I woke up.

vince merc

View user profile http://www.fatherspeaks.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Jack Frost and his Bible

Post by Shan on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Hi,

I don't really have an interpretation, but you lying on the Bible reminds me of Elijah lying on the dead boy and bringing him back to life in 1 Kings. Do you know how Rose's spiritual life is now. I could be way off, but this just occurred to me when I read your post.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vince merc on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Rose and I have been married for 40 years this year. We were pastors for 20 years and since 2005 have traveled extensively internationally teaching on the Father Heart of God.

vince merc

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:04 pm

Oh sorry. I thought Rose was married to Jack.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Hi Vince merc,

Just my own thoughts.. Could it be symbolic of his mantle being passed onto you? Did he also work in ministry?

Blessings.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:04 pm

lionheartedgirl wrote:Hi Vince merc,

Just my own thoughts.. Could it be symbolic of his mantle being passed onto you? Did he also work in ministry?

Blessings.

This is kind of what I was getting at above. That there may be some kind of revival or awakening taking place in you or Rose through laying on his Bible. Sorry for my confusion above.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Sorry Shan! I didn't realise you also meant this..

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Hi Vince,

Was Trisha married to Jack?? Is that why it was hard to tell her you had the bible?

Did Jack tell you to put it under your chest, or is that just what you did in the dream??? I only wonder cos' you said you teach on the Father Heart of God, and your heart is in your chest.

Did Jack "go before you" in any way? this is the same question as the others are asking :o)

Bless you Vince, and congratulations on 40 years of marriage :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vince merc on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:15 am

Thanks! Sorry for the confusion. I did not want to say too much, but I guess since I mentioned names I should have said more. Jack and Trisha Frost were instrumental in bringing Rose and I into the revelation of the Fatherís Love in 1998 when I was a very angry, suicidal and authoritative pastor. I tell people that Jack and Trisha saved my life, which I talk much about in my last book. For a few years after that we were a part of their ministry team when we were in the same areas they were ministering. In the dream, Jack told me to lay on the Bible. Then, when Rose and I went into the other room where Trisha and several other folks were, I sat down, but was not sure how to tell her that I had his Bible. As I said before, Jack died 5 years ago and Rose and I are still in contact often with Trisha. She has continued in her own ministry now since Jack died. Shiloh Place Ministries.

vince merc

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Hi Vince,

The only thoughts that come to me are about foundations... laying on the Bible speaks to me about the bible being your foundation... but it being his bible speaks to me about the foundation being his (Jack's) words/teaching/life to do with the Bible.

Since you said that he brought you into this revelation, I wonder if you have either come to understand it in a fresh way, or have you perhaps moved away from it in some way... I don't know, these are just my thoughts.

Blessings to you, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top