Dogs and boyfriends

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dogs and boyfriends

Post by juewls davis 777 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:37 am

Hi all, before I went to sleep last night I prayed and asked God to show me what was going on in my life. i then had this dream. Any help in intepretating this dream is much appreaciated.
The dream:
There were lots of different scenes within this dream. I remember sitting at a table in a room, there were about three or four ex boyfriends present. I was talking to my friend about this, they were all speaking well of me and seemed to still love me. One of these boyfriends was current, in the dream, not in real life! he was deeply in love with me, but I did not feel the same way and was concerned as he was very young. Then the dream focussed on lots of dogs, some were puppy's and I was afraid the big dogs were going to harm the puppy and I protected the puppy. Any ideas?

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dogs and boyfriends

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:52 am

Hi Juewls, if you move this dream to the 'dreams TO BE interpreted' section, you will have a better chance of getting some thoughts on this. :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top