Diagnosis in a dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diagnosis in a dream?

Post by astra on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:33 am

Hi everyone,
I had a dream last night. In this dream I had to be away from home I think in a different country (not sure where) because of work. Other people I know in real life were there too. One girl in this dream (who I know in real life from my work) said she was away from her husband and small child for so long that she had "swelling in her soul" - that's how she said it. I guess she meant pain from being away from her family. In my dream I felt very sorry for her and said she should go back to her family. Then I woke up.
As soon as I woke up these words "swelling in my soul" stood out to me. I am experiencing strange condition which manifests itself as a swelling and pain. My question is - could these words that this girl said be actually addressed to me by the Lord giving me a hint of why this condition won't go away completely (I have victory over the pain though, Praise God!!)?
In real life I am not away from my husband and child, so that part does not relate.
Thank you very much for your help.
God bless

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Diagnosis in a dream?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:11 am

Hello, Astra -

What about the woman whom you know in the dream? Is she actually away from her husband and child in real life?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:21 am

Hi Mark,
No, she's not away. In real life she has 2 children, not 1 like in my dream. We are all where we always have been in real life and nothing other than what she said about "swelling in soul" relates to real life as far as I can tell.
I am back from doctor's appointment this morning and they don't see anything at all. They have no idea what is causing swelling and pain. So I am back to square 1.

It actually makes me think of "soul wounds" that I believe can cause physical disorders.

astra

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Well, diseases and conditons can develop from unresolved deep seated issues. I am not.saying that in your case thats what happened but dont totaly throw out that possibility unless u are 100% sure it doesnt fit.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Yes, I do believe that wounds in our souls caused either by our own sins or by others sinning against us can cause physical diseases and they need to be healed in ordeer to get freed from physical conditions.

astra

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:08 pm

When did the symptoms of this condition start? Was anything unpleasant happening in your life at the time? What part of your body was being affected?

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top