Blue Hindu Cult In A Large City

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blue Hindu Cult In A Large City

Post by sword&scepter on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:02 pm

I was walking up a street around dusk while trying to get the elevated train home. There was an event going on in a building that was owned by some sort of cult.
They looked to be foreigners but living in America, they spoke English but also a language I didn't recognize. They were coming from the parking lot and streets and entering into a building, the females were wearing nice flashy (gold colored dresses) and the men wore mainly black. One guy who looked to be important in their group stood about 6'4-6'6 and wore a long black trench coat and dark shades. On his face under the right eye was a tattoo that looked like 3 lighting bolts & 3 dots.

The walked past me and then two women or maybe 3 walked by me covered in VERY REAL looking bright blue body paint. They were barefoot and adorned to look like a blue Hindu Godess. They met with another group who were walking from the parking area, they spoke in English but I couldn't make out what was being said.

All of a sudden a giant around 9 feet tall with about 8 arms and 5 or 6 faces and the same color blue came walking by me. I did a double take and said out loud " What the heck is that!!?" A few of them were walking with this thing as if was human and they were all just going to church or to a fair or something.

I feel weird just rethinking about it.. Does anyone have an opinion about this?

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Hindu Cult In A Large City

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Are you aware of any groups like this in your life now or that you ran across in the past?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:23 am

@ Greatful Servant.. No not at all..

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 am

Sponsored content