Eeeeewww Rotting Teeth...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eeeeewww Rotting Teeth...

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:34 pm

I dreamed that I was having a conversation with a male friend. I remember talking to him and when I looked at his mouth, in the back it looked as if he had a rotting tooth. Then he turn his head and on one side of his mouth he had teeth missing at the top. I was taken back by it and a little disturbed by it, but I didn't let him see that I noticed.

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eeeeewww Rotting Teeth...

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Teeth can represent what you say good or bad. Also teeth on the side of your mouth can symbolize strength because you use them to chew your food and your food is what nourishes you. Teeth at back of the mouth are not easily seen and can represent your wisdom teeth. Teeth at the front are connected to your appearance. Does it seem like your friend lacks strength in an area. If so it may be something hidden in their life to keep them from having wisdom in their life to serve God more effective. Without wisdom there is little strength to serve God.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:42 pm

@GreatfulServant......Yes, yes, yes this makes perfect sense! My friend is a minister but from what I've observed, he has some worldy ties to ppl from his past. I haven't experience anything personally with him but I sense some things. Some things shouldn't even be named among believers. I understand......

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top