A bundle of beautiful grass and a ginger plant. This dream is only about 2 plants, not an event.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A bundle of beautiful grass and a ginger plant. This dream is only about 2 plants, not an event.

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:30 am

I have this ginger plant in real life that has sprouted again after it died from having it's roots eaten by nats that lived in the soil. The nats are gone now and it's been many months since it died and only sprouted again a couple months ago and its thriving more now than ever.

I had a dream about this plant. I was admiring it and playing with a water vessel that the ginger plant had grown (the kind that some types of fly catcher plants have). It was small and had some nectar in it that I was swirling around. Then

I was holding in my left (open) hand a bundle of beautifully summer green grass. They were single flat blades about 10 in. long with little waves starting from the bottom and gently tapering off as the ripples go along towards the top (not in action, like hair has waves). That just describes the blades. I was holding the bundle of grass with their roots still attached. The roots were the most beautiful white and they were like corn silk but not as fine, thicker than that. They were shiny, not crooked/kinked/tangled, and slender (about 8 inches long). The green of the grass changed into a spring green and went softer towards the roots (the change is less than an inch). Also, there was no dirt or impurities at all. I think I was thinking about planting it or that it was ginger, I don't remember. They were soft to hold.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A bundle of beautiful grass and a ginger plant. This dream is only about 2 plants, not an event.

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:33 pm

God showed me tonight what the grass in the dream was. I pulled into a parking lot to a small lake at a park that is surrounded by woods. Tonight was bright with moonlight and I felt a strong urge to go there and park and that Father wanted to talk to me. I waited and listened to some music (on the a Christian station that I listen to) while looking at the pond and the reflection of some trees that a street light was creating on the pond. The water was mirror still. As I was looking at the reflections of the tall trees I noticed some slight ripples going through the water down the trees. It suddenly reminded me of the grass in my dream with the same exact ripples but I thought, maybe and a questionable "no". I thought that the reflection of the trees didn't look like the grass, not green enough and the trunks were surely not white, it was all just murky color. Then I remembered the roots of the grass, how straight they were and then noticed how straight the tree trunks were and that they were in a sort of bundle created by the darkness outside the reach of the light. I was reminded of the verse of seeing things as a dark reflection. I thought about how the water rippled and the ripples on the grass, how it also reminded me of torch fire that I had seen on tv that had the same ripples (because of poor quality filming) and that it reminds me of the Holy Spirit, fire and water. I still doubted. Then after I had noticed everything, and before I could restart my doubting train, a man on the radio started talking softly and what he said perked my ears immediately. He said something about God's servants planting seeds and His Word not returning void.

New Living Translation
Now
we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but
then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is
partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely,
just as God now knows me completely.

Psalm 126:6

ESV / 44 helpful votes

He who goes out weeping, bearing the seed for sowing, shall come
home with shouts of joy, bringing his sheaves with him.

Jeremiah 17:8

ESV / 24 helpful votes

He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the
stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green,
and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to
bear fruit.

Isaiah 55:8-11

The Message (MSG)

8-11"I don't think the way you think.
The way you work isn't the way I work."
God's Decree.
"For as the sky soars high above earth,
so the way I work surpasses the way you work,
and the way I think is beyond the way you think.
Just as rain and snow descend from the skies
and don't go back until they've watered the earth,
Doing their work of making things grow and blossom,
producing seed for farmers and food for the hungry,
So will the words that come out of my mouth
not come back empty-handed.
They'll do the work I sent them to do,
they'll complete the assignment I gave them.

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed a run on sentence)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A bundle of beautiful grass and a ginger plant. This dream is only about 2 plants, not an event.

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Hind's feet that gave me goosebumps!! How beautiful is our God to reveal himself to us in such ways... Praise God!!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:22 pm

Lionheart, PRAISE FATHER!!! I had to go back and re-read and I am amazed

One thing I realize is that this isn't the first time that God has revealed a dream to me but it is the first of it's kind for Him to reveal it like this.
It's different in that it wasn't prophetic in that it wasn't about an event, but that He took me to a place that He would use to show me! It's amazing how He led me to think about the images in the water in a progressive way that ended perfectly with a direct confirmation by a pastor speaking on the radio at the perfect time! Just like a teacher lead their students to the correct conclusion.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top