A non-moving airplane

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A non-moving airplane

Post by L4JC on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:49 am

I dreamed a very short dream...

In the dream, there was a large airplane (not moving) and right under the cockpit portion of the plane, I was standing on the ground and I looked up and saw the front head of the airplane and was amazed at how large it was. EOD

Wondering what this could mean? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A non-moving airplane

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:19 am

Hi, Sunny -

The dream could be an illustration of God's big plans for you. You amazement in the dream would line up with how you'll feel in real life. Exciting!

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:46 am

It truly is exciting! Just recently I was unaware of a situation occuring with a young person I knew from church, and for some odd reason, I had the inkling to write him to see how he was doing and tell him he needed to come back to church that we dearly miss him. Long story short, he was asked by a so-called friend to move to Hawaii, that he had a ticket paid for him to go if he wanted to go. So, against the wishes of his family members, he went. Last week, not knowing the situation that was going on, I wrote him a letter asking how he was doing that I felt the Lord pressing in my heart to write him to come back to church. We wrote back and forth for several days, with his reply always saying, "He'll try to make it to church"... found out from church, just a few days ago, that he was in Alaska, that the "so called friend" sent him there instead of Hawaii. This caused a panic among his friends and family. When I realized what the situation was, I knew why the Lord pressed my heart to write him. So, I continued to write him to encourage him to come back to church (didn't want him to think I knew of his situation, in case it might be embarrassing for him) ... he wrote back on Monday, and said, "I'm coming home, will be home today". He managed to get a ticket to come back home that very day. So, God was really good in taking care of this situation and making sure this young man didn't get further involved with this "so called" friend.

I was in total awe of how God used me, when I didn't know about his situation until this past Sunday! Love how God works! I'm so glad I was obedient not only to write him, but for praying for him, too. Now, the young man is back home safe with his parents again. His last email to me was, he couldn't wait to see me and everyone in church this Sunday! All I can say is "Thank You Jesus!!!"

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:48 am

That is awesome! What a fantastic story! :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top