haunt of jackals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

haunt of jackals

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:47 am

I dreamed I was looking to buy dairy goats on various websites and the Lord spoke to me "Why are you looking to store up these things that will not matter when you have no food?" I then began trying to store up food as much as I could but pretty soon this "time" the Lord had spoken to me about was upon us. I heard this verse in my spirit “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written." Luke 21:20

I saw this scripture take place in my dream and I looked out on a large stretch of land and saw it had been inhabited by jackals. The jackals were chasing prairie dogs that were trying to hide in holes. It really bothered me this was happening because I felt the jackals would be after me and my family after they were done finding all the prairie dogs. I thought of throwing them some of the food I stored to gain leeway with them, but then I got mad at myself for letting the thought ever go through my head. The Lord wouldn't want me doing that. My family and I were fleeing to an inconspicuous place outside of a city. It was well hidden and we were selling soap and cheese for income to buy food. I had a very good, confidant feeling as I was making this stuff because the Lord had led me to do it before hand. It was like my Daddy had told me about all this before hand so HIs daughter would be prepared.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: haunt of jackals

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:42 am

Hello, Laura -

Just some of my own thoughts, here: To me, the dream seems to start with a reminder of what's really going to matter in the days ahead. The positive message here was that you were obedient to what God had originally prioritized for you to be doing.

I have to wonder about the verse you heard in the dream. It really seems to speak about removal/separation from that which is to be punished...and also the recognizing of when the punishment will take place. I would think that you'll be able to recognize what's about to take place in the natural, and be able to remain separate from it so as not to be included in the judgement.

The next portion with the jackals - What do you think they represent? Obviously some kind of threat against those that are trying to survive in a place of desolation. And, somehow, there must be some type of connection to yourself, or else you wouldn't have had a moment where you considered a type of compromise with them. Once again, though, the message is positive for you: You won't compromise because you know the Lord's will for you in this situation.

The final scene of the dream is also positive: He has a plan of provision for you, and your needs will continue to be met in the aftermath of what has taken place. And, not only are your needs met, but you're given the added blessing of confidence that you're doing His will in this time. Whatever is to come, He knows about it and has provision for you because you are his daughter.

All that being said, I want to ask you: Do you feel that the dream is about something as devastating as the dream portrayed, or do you think that it was presented to you in an exaggerated way for something that's more on a personal-local level? As in, something specific to, say, the type of business that you're in? Does that question makes sense? I'm just trying to get an understanding of the scope of it all.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:27 pm

I'm starting to feel that way right now Mark. Sorry I'm just now replying...yikes this was a long time ago!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum