A little worried I've let something bad loose but a woman wants to wash it's hair?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little worried I've let something bad loose but a woman wants to wash it's hair?

Post by Macleod on Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:46 am

Hi all, hope everyone is keeping well.
I've been having difficulty with a couple of dreams and wanted to see if anyone could help. I've been going directly to God for interpretation for most of my dreams but these ones I think are warnings. I have a slight idea but just wanted to check symbols etc. I'll post the dreams separately.

Dream
Walking on a path showing my husband the beautiful trees freshly covered in snow. I was excited by the beauty of the snow on the trees. I then focused on a tall pine tree with ice, not snow near the top. A small bit of ice fell off.

I was then under a tree with a thin branch coming off it. Off the branch hung a cute little house made of plastic (I think) with an arched roof. It had a window in front and at the back. A girl on my left said to open it, I asked what if something dangerous was in it. I then saw a dark coloured moth laying flat on it's tummy with it's wings spread out on either side and thought it must be dead.

I was then standing at the doorway of a room, the moth was flying freely in the room which actually looked a bit like a prison. A cat came into the room (it made me think of my own playful cat IRL). It chased the moth. I then saw the white paw of the cat with pin like claws, it was holding the moth. I thought/felt that it's claws must have pierced the moth and that it didn't stand a chance of survival. I blew on the white paw so that the cat would release the moth and closed the room door thinking the moth is either dead or dying.

As I turned around in the hallway I saw the moth (much much bigger) up against the wall, in a corner, in a nano second it appeared to be a man and then it was a moth again. A woman had come through a door on my left and into this hallway area. She put something flatish and floppy and I think made of plastic on the head of the moth and I felt she was going to wash it's hair. I told her this was too much stress so soon after the attack by the cat and that she should let it recover before washing it's hair.

Since the dream and praying over the dream, I've been coming across many verses in the bible about a moths' destructive nature. In my dreams, washing hair means cleansing and God has previously shown me that for me, shampoo symbolises Jesus. Who's this woman from my left? Why the observation that the cats paw was white?

I would much appreciate any thoughts or feelings on this dream.

Many thanks.

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little worried I've let something bad loose but a woman wants to wash it's hair?

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Just want to let you know that these are just some thoughts that could be sounding boards that bring out a cleared picture to you. With the moth being a destructive force as you mentioned, the WHITE paw seems to represent righteousness, cleansing etc. Referring to your cat IRL as playful, maybe the Lord is telling you it is time to get more aggressive with what the moth (that represents destructiveness) and not play around with it. You setting it free again could be an indicator of you not wanting to deal with it because of the hurt it causes.

The moth getting bigger, could be saying that the problem is not going away but will get bigger if not dealt with.

The snow on the pine tree gives you a pleasant feel. But with branches falling off and some of the snow turning to ice creates a hazardous situation. Snow turning to ice happens when the weather gets colder and brings Mt. 24:12 to mind "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." Also a pine tree has sharp branches that can poke at you, again creating a potential hazardous situation.

The plastic house could again be a play on words. Sometimes we say a person is plastic, meaning trying to put on a false image. This could tie into the hair and plastic on the moths head. Hair has a lot to do with our outward appearance or the image we portray, this would be true for a man or women. Thus the plastic and hair being tied together creates some type of false image being projected that needs to be cleaned up. Not sure if the cleansing happening in the dream is false because it is related to the plastic, women, and the moth. All three seem to be negative in the dream, assuming it is the same women that opened the door to the plastic house. The cleansing though could be real because you have strong emotional feelings about it. scratching chin

The women coming from the left could represent you being attacked at a weak spot or moment. Most people are right handed and have more strength and coordination in the right hand. Also in different dream charts that are put out by Christians, left can mean future and the feminine side of things. Not sure why that is but that is what they say. The left side could be the Lord reinforcing "that it is women" opening the door to the plastic house and wanting to clean the plastic hair cap.

With your husband being in the picture, it could be a situation that both you and him are involved. Not saying their is an issue between you and your husband, but it is something both you and him are coming against together.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A little worried I've let something bad loose but a woman wants to wash it's hair?

Post by Macleod on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:24 am

Greatfulservant, thank you so much for your thoughts, you are spot on!!

I know who the moth is and I am desperate for this person to be cleansed. Satan has such a stronghold over him and I believe this is hurting him and will be the death of him (maybe this is why the room he is flying freely in, looks like a prison? Satan has him captive?). He pretends to be a Christian (false=plastic?) and uses this to lure women then hurts them. In the past when I've tried, with peace and love in Jesus to help him see that his ways are not the ways of Jesus, it only makes him darker.

I'm so annoyed at myself! I've allowed his ways to eat away at me once more because again I have witnessed the pain he's causing in the lives of others and although it makes me so very angry, I'm worried for his salvation, so again I've gone and let the moth out.

I truly hoped the white paw meant righteousness but also that the woman on my left was someone strong who was going to walk into this situation and help him get cleansed especially as he was - in a corner up against a wall - no way out of it?

Wait, I've just realised, every single time I dream of this man, he has a woman with him?

I also wondered if my other dream posted was the same warning?
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t16217-lighting-candle-sticks-electric-fence-around-us-woman-calling-me-to-come-outside-this-area

I had been praying over the moth dream and because I had been thinking about what a moth was like - attracted to light - (God has been encouraging me recently to let my light shine and not to be quiet in certain groups but to boldly praise Him for all that He has done in and through me) I was saying to God, how every time this man comes near me, my words hurt him because they are truth. I spoke about how he was like a moth attracted to the light (imagining one of those electric insect killers) and then dawned on me, my dream I had with the candles and electric fence where a man got an electric shock (zapped)??? Who was the woman trying to lure me out of this safe area?

Thank you again for your thoughts, it's so good to be able to bounce things off someone. I'm so thankful for this sight!

Macleod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:28 am

I am glad that I could help I will pray that God will give you wisdom and strength to deal with this situation.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top