Alien dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alien dream

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:29 pm

I had two dreams last night, I'll post both in case they somehow connect :)

1. I am sitting in the backyard with most of my family. We are sitting on the lawn, around a tv, watching a movie about hell (?). Then my brother and his wife arrive with their two children, it seems like a normal family event - I assumed a birthday. There was also an extra guest, a friend of the family from Sydney, I remember joking with her.

2. I was sitting with my parents in our dining room. I looked outside the window and saw an alien spaceship in the sky. We were afraid. Then my brothers were also there. I remember seeing the silhouette of an alien through the window, it was further down the street from us but it had tentacles and it was very large - bigger than a house. We didn't know what to do, we all went outside to the front yard. We saw our neighbours to our right leaving in a car and more neighbours down the street leaving in their car. We went back inside.

I'm just wondering whether the alien represents some kind of enemy attack or if it connects with my parents wanting to sell our house - I found this verse, but I don't know if its just grasping at straws. Lamentations 5:2 "Our inheritance has been turned over to aliens, our homes to foreigners."

Thanks in advance!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alien dream

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:52 pm

I am looking at these dreams and felt to ask, what were the feelings you had during the dreams?

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Hey DS! The first dream felt quite lighthearted. Watching this hell movie didn't seem to bother me or anyone else, but it bothered me when I woke up.

In the second dream, when I first saw the alien I felt afraid - to the point where I assumed the world was going to end. Outside I'm not sure how I felt there, I just remember turning to go back in.

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:34 pm

I am not sure what it could mean, however sometimes when we are feeling afraid in a dream it can be a warning. Perhaps the first dream is a warning too that you are ok watching a dvd on hell when you should be concerned. Everyone around you seems ok with it, almost oblivious to the seriousness and then the second dream, the alien is there invading your neighbourhood.

I would then ask myself if there is something the Lord is trying to communicate through the themes outlined here and look for something like Comfort verses danger. Family verses neighbourhood. Familiarty is coming up for me when I look at this and also a warning of some sort that may seem totally alien to you but is in fact an attack on the family and your home.

But then again, I would pray about all I have said here. Blessings.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Hi Delightful Soul, thanks for your comments here! I will continue to pray about this situation.. It's interesting the comment on 'familiarity'.. I hope and pray my family and I will be able to recognise it when it arises.
God bless :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top