Large tree that goes down

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Large tree that goes down

Post by bluejeankid on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:41 pm

Hello everyone.
This is my dream. I was at a large place that reminded me of where I grew up. The house and property was much larger. I was up on a large roof walking around checking the shingles. The roof had three levels and I walked very easily. Very at ease. I called down to my father (deceased IRL) and told him that the shingles had to be replaced. (The stones on the shingles were green and white.)

Yeah, Ok. Why do you have those little kids up there with you? He asks. I didn't know they were but they are fine. Then I'm down on the ground. I go over and hug someone I seem to know,Jackie. She is 7 feet tall but it doesn't seem to make a differance to me. (I was not intimadated)

Then I remember putting on clothes backwards. I knew they were backwards. I knew I looked strange but I just figured out a way to stick my arms through the sleeves. Went on about my work.

Now I see a very large tree in the back of the house. ALL of a sudden the tree falls. As it falls I watch. It looks like someone took a piece of wire and sliced the tree at its base. As the tree topples I can see that the tree was sliced many times but did not know that until the tree fell. Wow, I'm amazed.

If the good Lord gives you any insight please let me know.

praiseGod and :thankyou:

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Large tree that goes down

Post by Halo on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:58 pm

Bluejeankid, This is most certainly an "Restoration and Balancing".
(Re) in restoration means several things; back again, set in order, to a former condition of health, repair, renewel, etc.

Balancing is an act of things being taking into an account, wavering, swaying. It also sometimes means "yoke", meaning being unequally yoked.

The backward shirt halds the same meaning as Restoration= (re).

Taking into an account of the things contained herein, I believe the Lord is showing you a deliverance,healing restoration of the spirit,the inward parts (mind & heart) are being returned to the rightful owner you! this can also mean finances aswell. However, in the end all things will balance out. :yes: Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:03 pm

:HiBye: Halo. Thank you soooo much for taking the time to write. praiseGod I would have never got that! The balancing part or restoration.I was kinda worried about the backwards part. It seems to show up abit. I was thinking the end of something but I'll take restoration. I had praying about finances and my brother that night. I left out the end of the dream because it was clear to me. I really am happy about this.

:thankyou: and God bless!

BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:50 pm

TAKE THAT DEVIL, JUST GAVE YOU A BLACK EYE!!

:bat: = cool :sarcastic:

Thank you Lord for your great works of deliverance, for they are yours and not mine. Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top