AT THE CROSS

Go down

AT THE CROSS

Post by Virtuous on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:08 am

I attended a 2 night – 1 day Healing the Land Conference. I felt in my spirit this conference was going to change my life forever. A prophet was speaking. Days leading up to the conference, I prayed and told God I was not going looking for a prophetic utterance (as I always do when a Prophet is present [I always get one too…LOL]) but I wanted every message that was preached to be a direct prophetic message to me and Praise God, all three messages was directed straight at me. Yeah, I know others were blessed but they were for me…LOL!

I just want to share what I experienced. I’ve never heard anyone else speak on an experience like this nor was I expecting it. Just as my spirit was letting me know, it was proven at this moment that my life changed forever! I’m still in awe and a lot of times wondering what happened to me through this experience. God did something within me that I don’t fully understand yet.

On December 2, 2011, the Man of God asked us to find a place on the floor to lie down and cry out/pray to God for about 5 minutes. I found a place right in front of the altar. I laid out prostrate. My arms were stretched out to the side, my feet were together stretched out, and my head was down with my forehead touching the floor – making a cross with my body.

As I lay prostrate, I begin to pray. I can’t remember what exactly I began to pray about, but my prayer changed to tongues. I began to pray in the spirit. As I prayed in the spirit, I saw a vision of Jesus nailed to the cross with his head bowed down. I saw the blood, the whips…everything. I saw the people crying out to him. As I looked at this, I began to cry. As I was crying, still praying in the spirit, as I was looking at HIM, I heard, “His feet are not actually side by side. One is on top of the other one.” I then crossed one of my legs on top of the other one. Immediately after doing that, I began to cry uncontrollably. It was like I was no longer seeing in a vision, but I was actually there. I was at the crucifixion. All I could do was say, “I’m sorry!” over and over again and cry!

Then at some point I heard the Man of God say something and I realized I was on the floor. As I got up, I saw that everyone else was in their seats. I was the only one still on the floor. I’m not sure how long I was on the floor, but I do know that as I went through this experience, I WAS NOT on the floor. My body may have been on the floor, but I was at the feet of Jesus.
Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AT THE CROSS

Post by Jasmine on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:17 pm

That' amazing. When you saw Jesus how bloody did he look?
Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:55 am

Hi Jasmine.

Yes, it was an amazing experience. When I saw Jesus, I didn't notice a lot of blood. I mean HE wasn't "covered" in blood.
Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Kk. Thx
Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down