Flying to Dubai - airport on water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying to Dubai - airport on water

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:16 am

Hey friends,

Ok so I was in the Sydney airport ready to book my ticket to Dubai for a conference there. I hand my passport to the airport lady and suddenly become worried because I remember that I had runaway from jail before my sentence was complete and I thought they would know this when they scanned my passport. The lady then looks up and tells me that all flights to Dubai have been cancelled because of the Qantas strikes and the next flight was in 2 years. I was disappointed. I walk back to the waiting seats next to some tall windows overlooking the water.

Ok let me describe this airport - it was literally on water - when you looked out of the windows you could see the airplanes literally floating on the water in rows - just like they would be at a normal airport. Planes were landing on top of the water, but not sinking. And when the waves crashed, the planes would clank together but they wouldnt break (I thought all this was normal). While I'm sitting I realise that my brothers are also there.. I'm surprised. I decide to calll my parents, to let them know whats happening. While I'm on the phone I look out these windows and see a plane land on the water - its heading towards us, but it seems to be going to fast to stop and it crashes into us, I remember thinking that I was going to die.

Just some extra info - IRL I live in Melbourne and it seems strange that I would take a flight from Sydney, almost like it's going out of my way. Also just in case this matters, I haven't been to jail so I know that's symbolic for something, I'm just unsure what that is at the moment.
Thanks for any thoughts :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flying to Dubai - airport on water

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:43 am

lionheartedgirl wrote:Hey friends, MY REPLY IS IN CAPITALS NEXT TO COMMENTS IN YOUR DREAM. HOPE THIS HELPS scratching chin

Ok so I was in the Sydney airport PLACE OF DEPARTURE ready to book my ticket to Dubai for a conference there.PLACE OF PROSPERITY GREAT WEALTH I hand my passport to the airport lady and suddenly become worried because I remember that I had runaway from jail before my sentence was complete IT IS NOT TIME YETand I thought they would know this when they scanned my passport. YOU ARE RUNNING TOWARDS SOMETHING THAT IS WHAT YOU KNOW IS GOOD AND YET YOU HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS The lady then looks up and tells me that all flights to Dubai have been cancelled because of the Qantas strikes and the next flight was in 2 years.IT MAY TAKE 2 YEARS BEFORE YOUR VENTURE TAKES OFF I was disappointed.FRUSTRATION I walk back to the waiting seats PLACE OF WAITINGnext to some tall windows overlooking the water. THE WATER REPRESENTS PEACE AND THE HOLYSPIRITS TIMING

Ok let me describe this airport - it was literally on water - when you looked out of the windows you could see the airplanes literally floating on the water in rows - just like they would be at a normal airport. Planes were landing on top of the water, but not sinking. And when the waves crashed, the planes would clank together but they wouldnt break (I thought all this was normal).THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT DO NOT SEEM ABNORMAL TO YOU, IN FACT THE HOLY SPIRITS WAY OF DOING THINGS IS THE WAY TO GO While I'm sitting I realise that my brothers are also there..YOUR SPIRITUAL FAMILY IS WITH YOU WAITING I'm surprised.YOU ARE NOT ALONE I decide to calll my parents, to let them know whats happening. CALL YOUR MENTORS FOR BACKUP While I'm on the phone I look out these windows and see a plane land on the water - its heading towards us, but it seems to be going to fast to stop and it crashes into us, I remember thinking that I was going to die.
i THINK THE PLANE REPRESENTS SOMETHING THAT IS ATTACKING YOU THAT IS SIMILAR TO YOUR DREAM/GOALS/PLANS HEADED YOUR WAY AND YOU ARE FEARFUL THAT THE ATTACK COULD CAUSE HARM.

Just some extra info - IRL I live in Melbourne and it seems strange that I would take a flight from Sydney, almost like it's going out of my way. Also just in case this matters, I haven't been to jail so I know that's symbolic for something, I'm just unsure what that is at the moment.
Thanks for any thoughts :)
HOPE THIS HELPS WAS NOT TOO CLEAR ON SOME OF THE SYMBOLS BUT WHAT EVER PLANES MEAN TO YOU i THINK IT IS A WARNING DREAM OF SOME SORT. i THINK ALL IS WELL,BUT THERE ARE FRUSTRATIONS ABOUT YOUR PLANS FOR SOMETHING IN THE FUTURE AND THE CHANGE OF DIRECTION COULD BE A CHANGE IN DIRECTION BUT WITH THE SAME GOAL IN MIND THAT WILL TAKE A FEW YEARS BEFORE IT TAKES OFF. tHE PLANE COMING AT YOU IS A DECOY OF SOME SORT TRYING TO HARM YOU AS YOU WAIT. CALLING YOUR FOLKS IS A GOOD THING IN THE DREAM, IT IS YOU CALLING FOR HELP. GOD IS YOUR FATHER AND WILL NOT SEE YOUR DREAMS FAIL. YOU WILL LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:46 am

Delightful Soul, thankyou for taking the time to write this!! I feel like what you have said has been spot on!! I think this dream may be regarding Bible College... I have finished a year and then I deferred last semester.. but I've been feeling to return this year. I think that may be my "incomplete jail sentence". I have two years left to study, so I feel like that fits. And I am feeling frustrated at the moment!! Waiting to hear from God. I am still wondering if Bible College is the right choice for me and what i want to major in etc.. I'm not sure what the crashing plane represents though? I haven't had a major setback.. Maybe its my own indecisiveness regarding this decision to continue studying? It's very much something that I've struggled with these last few months, whether or not I should return. In fact, I have to make a decision this week. Thankyou for your insights! I need to pray about this!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Worry is not from God remember, so submit everything to God with prayer and supplication, making your requests known to God.

He will answer you.

Thanks for the feedback. Im glad it helped you. huggins

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Also too thought to add, what do you think of ministry? I used to think it meant bible college, but realised early on that it means any thing we put our hands to for the Lord. I went to film school cause I knew God wanted me to use my gifts in that area for Him not necessarily bible college. Im not discouraging you, only thought to add that opening up our ideas of what ministry means sometimes means thinking outside the box. Hope this helps. :)

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Thankyou Delightful soul! I hope you don't mind me sharing, I feel like this topic is really timely. I think, like you, I also realised I wasn't called to do the 'traditional ministry' and that's why I deferred, to try and figure out what I was called to.. But I haven't had a call towards anything. Did you have specific call towards film school? I do feel drawn towards art but also to teaching - this Bible College offers both as a focus or 'stream' so if I do go back I could decide on one of those..

How do you know if you should be taking a step of faith or waiting to hear from God? I feel like I've had to take a step of faith like this before, and even while I was doing it, it didn't necessarily feel right.. Thanks for your help :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:34 pm

I think the plane hitting you while you are in the "waiting" area of the airport means something about stepping out in faith.

Sometimes if we wait too long we miss the flight so to speak. Make sure you don't get caught up in the details and take a step of faith. God gives us hints through others. What do people say you are good at doing. What have you noticed over your life that you are good at?

IF you like people, you should work with people. IF you are an introvert then maybe do something in the background. Find out what your personality is and then leap towards what Christ can shine through you in. Some people say that God got them to do something they were not good at and used them and this can be true. God loves to take the foolish things of the world to confound the wise. But have you ever heard someone who can't sing, sing? Have you ever been taught by a teacher who hates kids? God gives us talents for a reason. And we are not to hide our lights under a bushel (if that is the saying correct me if Im wrong).

Look at what you shine in, and then go forth study to show yourself approved and then shine that light girl!

And remember a city on a hill cannot be hidden.

Bless ya hun.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Thankyou delightful soul!!! I appreciate your help with this!! Bless you :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:48 pm

huggins

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down