My Computer and Truck Breaks Down

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Computer and Truck Breaks Down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Waiting for my computer to come in through the UPS and it was late arriving. Someone said I should call and track it and about that time it showed up. It was in a beat up box, the computer was scratched up pretty bad, and it had a broken hinge on the screen. (It reminded me of my old computer IRL I got from wife that ended up having broken computer screen. I have since replaced that computer with a new one) Then all of a sudden this big object came down on a metal table, and crashed it with a great impact and bent it in half. My computer and a brother from our church had his computer on the table. Not knowing the significance of him being in the dream other then it provoked me to pray for him. His name is Jim and he owns a business that does high end landscaping, drive way pavers, out door fountains, etc. Both our computers fell apart, my computer had 6 missing pieces . I was searching for those pieces in the midst 100's of tiny computer pieces. I say fell apart, because my computer did not seem broken.

This dream took place on the 9th of January. I thought maybe it had something to do with the website black outs that Wikepedia and others were going to do around the 18th, protesting a law they want to pass in Congress. Also thought that maybe it was a warning that in 6 days I was going to pick up a bug if I did not take some precautions. Honestly I did not take time to address it I was out of pocket with things so I threw it to the wind and asked God for protection.

Had a quick dream about my truck breaking down, no details specifically. I rebuked the dream and prayed over my truck several times. I used my vehicle for work because I did not need any disruptions for work.

They both manifested. A week ago this past Thursday my truck broke down. The Lord blessed in how and where it broke down and how I got it fixed.

Then just today my wife's computer caught a virus.

Two things come to mind.

Wondering if there was something more I should have done. I did pray very earnestly for my truck but the computer I could have been more thoughtful and earnest with. I did though a few days ago wonder about the computer dream. It was interesting I thought about it because I have several dreams a week and most of them are more significant then the computer dream. I thought why am I still pondering this one. The computer does play a major part in my and my wife's work.

Another thought is that these things are such small bumps in the road the Lord was using them to show me and train me of the value of preparing for inevitable crisis that are eventually coming upon our land. I say small because it only cost about $300 to fix the truck, and hopefully it will be less then $150 to fix computer.

To be honest with you in a sense I am glad they did happen. Because these are two more dreams that I am seeing that are prophetic in regards to the future. As of today it will make me even more earnest to pray for a break threw and get confirmation for more serious things. Like when He commissions in a dream to pray for different people and warning of up coming events.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Computer and Truck Breaks Down

Post by The Lamb's on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:35 am

i have learnt from your dream to realy pary earnestly for the things and people God assign us to in our dreams!

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:46 pm

GreatFulServant wrote:
Another thought is that these things are such small bumps in the road the Lord was using them to show me and train me of the value of preparing for inevitable crisis that are eventually coming upon our land. I say small because it only cost about $300 to fix the truck, and hopefully it will be less then $150 to fix computer.

To be honest with you in a sense I am glad they did happen. Because these are two more dreams that I am seeing that are prophetic in regards to the future. As of today it will make me even more earnest to pray for a break threw and get confirmation for more serious things. Like when He commissions in a dream to pray for different people and warning of up coming events.

Sometimes I wonder about dreams like this--"small bumps in the road" as you call them-- that the Lord warns us about through dreams. I think it's like He's saying, "Testing, one, two, three. Testing...." I couldn't agree with you more that it's preparing us for more serious things.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top