Zebras - 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zebras - 2

Post by I, A.M. on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:05 pm

I was walking in ankle-high water, on the edges of high bulrushes, on the edge of a large body of water. I was following a man & I was getting scared. An alligator swam by us, close.

We had to get to a gigantic rock, with a cavern, not far across the water from us. Two zebras across from us jumped into the water from the cavern. The man dove head-first into the water towards them. He was lifted up by a large rock island, that rose miraculously out of the water. He told me to swim to it, where he was. I did & got onto the rock island with him.

He left the rock island using stepping stones that weren't there before, to the cavern. The 2 zebras were there all of a sudden, resting comfortably, laying down in the rock cavern. He walked to the right & looked up & said there was a passage up - through the rock!

He said I should use the stepping stones to go with him. I started to but then when I looked at the stepping stones under the water, the huge alligator was there just to the side of the first one ... waiting for me to take my first step. It scared me. I stopped & woke up.

Anyone have any ideas?

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zebras - 2

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:45 pm

Zebras have black and white stripes which could represent making choices of good and evil. When the man jumped in head first in pursuit of the Zebras, (wanting to discern good from evil) then the rock (Jesus) miraculously rose to the surface giving a place of rest. The Zebras resting comfortably is possibly symbolic of when you discern good and evil then you will be able to rest on the rock, and that rock is Jesus. This wisdom of resting on the rock comes from diving in and not wading into the things of God ankle deep and hanging out on the outer edges. Following the man on the stepping stones with the threat of the alligators scratching chin . The only thing I can make of it is, even though the man appears to be an example of going to a place of rest on the rock. When you follow others you need to use wisdom and not just blindly follow, and fear not but be of good courage. Joshua Chapter 1.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I, A.M. on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:03 am

You have given me a confirmation. I woke up last night about 3 am, still pondering my dream from the night before & it became clear to me that Jesus had given me a rock to rest upon. I have to keep going forward, but for now, He's provided a rock to rest on. The man in my dream did not even pay attention to the alligator. It seemed he had no fear at all - of it swimming around or close by - or even diving in. When he pointed to me to follow him to the zebra's and the cavern, it was as if he already knew the alligator could not touch me at this time (divinely) but was there lurking. It's like he knew I would be fine. I will heed your advice & use wisdom & not just blindly follow, as you say. Thank you. I'm very blessed with your reply.

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum