night visions~Me coming out of my shell, and my husband scaling ladders super fast!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

night visions~Me coming out of my shell, and my husband scaling ladders super fast!!

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:23 am

I had two night visions last night before drifting off to sleep...

The first on was of me. I had two really big pistachio shells on my back. I could see that the shells were being removed. Underneath where really beautiful angelic like wings, they were white and huge, expanding outward and upward. I also seen myself with a green beak? This part throws me off a bit. I had the feeling that the shell was a sort of self made protection of sorts, I was wondering what my protection would be.

The second night vision I could see all of these golden ladders, there were probably 20 or more of them. Then I seen my husband scaling these ladders in fast fast forward~climbing to the top super quickly!!! Im thinking this has to do with his job, before bed we were talking about his work..I felt strongly that he is going to be an assistant in no time flat. He has so much favor with the people at his work. I also felt strongly, before going to bed that God is going to give him such a testimony as he gets promoted with so much favor from the Lord.

Any thoughts or added insight appreciated....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: night visions~Me coming out of my shell, and my husband scaling ladders super fast!!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:39 am

Daisy wrote:Im thinking this has to do with his job, before bed we were talking about his work..I felt strongly that he is going to be an assistant in no time flat.

I agree that it's probably about rapid promotion. Good for him!

As for the shells, the only thought that I had was that it might relate to a removal of a hard, outer layer to reveal the good underneath. I also thought that it might be about changes coming in your daughter, but that's just a thought.

The beak...I'm not sure. Did you have any feelings about that?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: night visions~Me coming out of my shell, and my husband scaling ladders super fast!!

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:48 am

Thanks mark! The beak when I seen it, I thought it was weird. I am wondering though if its possibly something that will offer protection.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:51 am

When I seen the shells being removed, I felt a bit resistant, being afraid of the tenderness underneath...wondering what my protection would be. The beak just threw me off. lol! Normally with night visions, I get the message almost immediately, but the beak part on this one leaves me puzzled.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:28 am

The beak was an olive green, and was very wide and triangular. It wasn't narrow by any means. Anyone know anything about birds?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:55 am

Im also agreeing, that this night vision somehow ties into my daughter as well.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:02 am

So I did receive a confirmation from my husband two nights ago, about this night vision def being from the Lord and him receiving rapid promotion. He told me that on Sunday he pulled his boss aside and asked her what her opinion is on what things he needs to work on to go to the next level in his job. She gave him a few suggestions, but most importantly told him a few things. She first of all said that the Regional Boss who is over all the stores in our state, likes him. After she said that, she proceeded to tell my husband, "No, you dont understand. He REALLY REALLY likes you! He has called me three times this week to talk to me about you!!" woo hoo God has given my husband such favor, and all the Glory goes to God!!! Im so excited what things are going to pan out within the next couple of months. There is going to be some movement within the company, and I just know my husband is heading to a higher level! :praiseg-d:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:58 am

Awesome, Daisy! Excited for you both!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:16 pm

Daisy wrote:The beak was an olive green, and was very wide and triangular. It wasn't narrow by any means. Anyone know anything about birds?
I'm just throwing this out there, but do you know that statment "she eats like a bird?" This is how people describe someone who doesn't eat much food, although in reality birds have to eat a lot to keep their internal temperatures up. Hummingbirds, for example, can eat up to 3 times their body weight per day. Apparently flying is a high-calorie-burning exercise. lol!
I have a brother who is a mechanical engineer and I've observed how his wife is becoming more and more anorexic looking as the years go by. I've often wondered if she is trying to compete with other women my brother is around. Maybe for you, though, this could symbolize you having to dine on the Word a lot as your husband scales the ladders of promotion.
Again, this is just something I'm throwing out there and no "Thus saith the Lord...." okay?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:03 pm

I LOVE this deborah!! Thanks for commenting! Yes, I take this as a WORD from the Lord!! My spirit is leaping right now!! thank you huggins

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:04 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Awesome, Daisy! Excited for you both!
Thanks Mark!!!! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Got some great news!! Hubby got a nice fat raise today for no good reason!!! The company just happened to decide that they wanted to bump up all of the payscale criterea. He was one of the few who were right on the line, getting a bump in pay! Praise God! :praiseg-d:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:08 pm

wow I'm happy for you!!!!!!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Fantastic, Daisy! :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:06 am

Thanks guys!!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Daisy, I'm so happy for you guys! And loved reading your visions and how it manifested! God is so awesome!!! God rewards those who acknowledge and give Him glory when blessings are being given! I'm praising Him with you!

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:12 pm

L4JC wrote:Daisy, I'm so happy for you guys! And loved reading your visions and how it manifested! God is so awesome!!! God rewards those who acknowledge and give Him glory when blessings are being given! I'm praising Him with you!
Thank you so much for rejoicing with us!!!! happy dance :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top