piles of dirty clothes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

piles of dirty clothes

Post by Allsmiles on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:34 am

I dreamed this about 2 weeks ago.

I am outside a mall and my ex boyfriend (been having a hard time getting him to move on) I dreamed that he was arrested because of having "low- integrity" at a black Friday sale.

Next thing I know some friends and I are at his house.. all sitting on his couch. The house is gross, and looked like a pigsty. Dirty clothes in HUGE (up to the ceiling) piles. Some of the doors were hard to open because of the huge dirty clothes piles.

I have had about 4 dreams this week about looking for my clothes and things (keys, cellphone, water bottle, even friends.) I have clothes on during the dreams and usually am looking for my things in a some place that resembles a dormitory. Wondering if there is any connection between these two dreams.

Thanks, in advance for your thoughts and prayers. :)

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: piles of dirty clothes

Post by L4JC on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Hi Allsmiles,

These are not interpretations, just insights that came to me when I read your dream. Please disregard if they don't seem to fit.

Sounds like the dream is about your views of your ex boyfriend and how much you want to rid of those "thoughts' you have of him?

Doors may represent new paths... since you've had a hard time opening them, perhaps you're stuck in letting these thoughts of your ex keep you from having the ability to move forward as God would like you to?

Losing things and not finding them tells me a sense of "loss" of self in where to go from here. Perhaps, there's no plan in action to move forward? Ceilings to me represent the "mind". I believe prayer for the Holy Spirit's direction (the water, friends you can't find) will help you get on the right path of thinking, and ultimately get passed behind that "stuck" door.

I'm praying for you that the Lord will reveal His interpreation to you...

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allsmiles on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Thank L4JC,

Thank you so much for your thoughts. Much of what wrote makes sense and matches up. I see how I feel like something is missing as this guy called every bit of who I am into question not to mention some of the purity I lost. I do feel like I have a plan for moving forward. Get as involved as humanly possible with my church and with what God is doing around me. At the same time I do feel like I am a different person than I was before I met him. Trying to get back there now. Reconnected with friends and spiritual family.

I feel like I am stuck in some sense. I thought when I broke up with him that I would never see him again, that was apart of what helped me do what I feel like the Lord wanted me to do.

I also feel like I am hitting the ceiling, with my efforts. I think I need to just put the whole thing in Gods hands..(and keep it there) Empty myself of it all (fasting) and ask God to fill me again with His truth about who I am.

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allsmiles on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:33 pm

** do NOT feel like I am the person that I was before I met him.

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:54 am

Allsmiles,

Sounds like you have a much more understanding of your dream. And I think you're right that the thoughts that the ex boyfriend has said about you is the "source" of the problem (the piles of dirty clothes, etc). You know that the Lord doesn't feel this way about you. He loves you unconditionally and always will. Even when we fall short and sin, He still loves us dearly. You're doing the right thing, by putting those self negative thoughts over to the Lord. Find time to read the Word and look up scriptures about what He says about you. The more you claim His promises, the less negative thoughts will hold over you. I'm asking the Lord to break those thoughts you have and to bring you His inner peace. In Proverbs 3:5-6, it says to "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, And He will direct your path." Continue to lay all of your issues at the Lord's feet. I have no doubt, you will come through this if you put your trust in Him. Btw, He'll bring you out better and stronger in spirit than you ever "were" before! :)

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top