Small raggedy dog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Small raggedy dog

Post by Allsmiles on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:29 am

I dreamed that I was in bed (it was at night and very dark) there was a nasty small white dog. I say nasty because the dog was white but was dirty. I looked at it said gross, held my nose then tried to get it out of my bed. I don't remember getting it out but trying to kick it out with my nose pinched.

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Small raggedy dog

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:05 pm

Greetings, Allsmiles -

These are just my thoughts and not necessarily an interpretation, but when I look at this dream, I see your efforts to remove something in a personal area...and it's something that triggers a negative response from you. I know that you mentioned in another post that you're dealing with an ex that isn't really moving on - the dog may be symbolic for the ex.

An additional thought is the fact that you were holding/pinching your nose while you tried to get rid of it. To me, that seems symbolic of managing the symptoms and not the source of a problem. Does this line up with your dealings with someone in real life? As in, perhaps you deal with them indirectly, like avoidance rather than a confrontation?

Once again, just my thoughts.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allsmiles on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:46 pm

Thank you for your thoughts Whiteshadow. Honestly, the word "indirectly" is exactly what I have been doing, well, and a lot of prayer! This guy that I dated (4 months) turned out to be bad news. I let him go but he keeps showing up. My church family is convinced that he just needs discipleship but I feel like he is just trying to get under my skin. He attends several churches.. I wish he would just go somewhere else to grow. Keeps calling, sits right in front of me. Talks to my friends about me. It has been tuff. : (

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:31 am

Allsmiles,

A thought came to my mind when I read your response. Sometimes, we wish things or people away and not really "pray" for them as God would like us to. Not sure if you've forgiven him for the hurt he's caused you, but that would be a start if you haven't. Have you prayed for him not only spiritually, but also for his well-being? Like praying that the Lord will redirect his path back on the right track? I sense God wants to use you spiritually right now in regards to your ex. Like having you pray with the right heart with sincerity for him. I think you'll come to find God will step in and bring you the inner peace you're looking for once you truly do pray for him.

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allsmiles on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:25 am

Thanks Sunny,

Will do!! :)

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down