Searching for my clothes (nutshell)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Searching for my clothes (nutshell)

Post by Allsmiles on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:11 am

I have had dreams circling around this idea all week long. I thought I understood what the dream is about but I keep dreaming about loosing my clothes (a bag of extra clothes) spending the entire night searching for them and find them right where I left them. Somehow I have forgotten where I left them. The clothes aren't dirty or smelly. Just leaves me in the dream and the next day with an anxious feeling.

I feel like I wake up under a blanket of heaviness and condemnation. The Lord is good and I have moments of lightheartedness.. I have got to figure out what to do about all of this though. Seriously, I feel that the enemy is trying to destroy me. The battle seems to be tuffer then I ever thought it could be. God is strong, and faithful, and I know that He is so present in all of this. Been leaning on HIM more then ever. Just wondering if he is trying to help me by showering me what is going on in some of my dreams. I am praying that God would draw me closer then ever though all of these attacks. (for example, money, pressure at work, ex boyfriend won't go away)

I am going to post the dreams specifically after this one.

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Searching for my clothes (nutshell)

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:29 am

AllSmiles,

Good morning. First off let me say this. When we feel that heaviness on us it can be a spirit of heaviness. We are able to remove it though! happy dance

Romans 8:1 says this:

1: There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2: For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

So each morning when you get up say this:

Thank you Father that I walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit and therefore there is no condemnation for I am free from the law of sin and curse.

I pray this has been of some help! Just remember that you are a Child of the Most High and you find favor wherever you go! You are forgiven and stand righteous before God the Father through Christ Jesus your redeemer and Savior. His shed blood covers everything!

Father God,

We come against the enemy, that spirit of heaviness and that lying spirit and render them mute and powerless over AllSmiles! We command them to leave her now in all forms and all of the spirits associated with them and bind them all together. We smite them with the Sword of the Spirit and speak out loud, we are bought with a price and that price is Jesus Christ! We command him and them to the feet of Jesus for judgement. We speak the breath of life over AllSmiles! We speak courage, strength, power and might over here. We plead the blood of Jesus over her in every area of her life and that of everyone she knows or comes in contact with! We give you all the Praise and the Glory and the Honor for all you are doing for her now and in the future.

We pray this in Jesus name,

Amen

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:34 am

One other thing to note AllSmiles. Wear the garment of Praise. Thank God for everything and spend time in your time with him to love on him with thanksgiving and praise.

Psalms 100:4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!

I pray this helps,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top