Boyfriend's Dream that worries me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boyfriend's Dream that worries me

Post by Jaral_Nefertiti on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:41 am

Well the dream is a short version as odds are he told me in a way that wouldnt worry me. He said that he was trying to get through a door and the door was covered in spider webs and that there was some small spiders. He then said that there was also this huge red spider as well that was blocking him from getting through the door. He later said that he woke up punching into the air and that it was a dream he kept having once a month since we met. When I asked him what was on the other side of the door. He told me that he was trying to get to me and that I was on the other end of the door.
My relationship is a long distance once and he is coming next month to visit me and be introduced to my family. I have a huge feeling that the timing of him telling me of this dream and his arrival is connected and hence why I am asking for help on this.

Jaral_Nefertiti

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boyfriend's Dream that worries me

Post by L4JC on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:59 am

Hi Jaral,

These are thoughts not interpretation. Pls. disregard if they don't seem to fit.

But what came to my mind was he may feel frustrated in a sense with the long distance relationship, and wants and wishes to be "closer" to you. (trying to get to you behind the door) He may also have feelings of nervousness or issues about meeting your family, too. (the spiders) I sense, too, that he may not have the self confidence he wishes he would like to have and worries that others will see that, too. (red spider)

I think the Lord wants you to pray for him that the Lord will remove the issues (the spiders) that may be blocking him from being all that God believes/intends for him to be.

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaral_Nefertiti on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:26 am

You were right. He was a bit afraid because he had to meet my family ad my mother. He does want me to be closer as he sees other persons he is acquainted with doing things with their significant others.

Jaral_Nefertiti

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top