NAKED PEOPLE IN THE CONGREGATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NAKED PEOPLE IN THE CONGREGATION

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Hmmm...I don't know what it means. I have my suspicions, though. I dreamed that I had on some beige slacks, and a sweater shirt, with boots on. I came into the sanctuary, and there a bunch of naked women, not men, women sprinkled throughout the congregation as pastor preached. They had their private area covered by pants draped at the juncture, they were sitting sideways, they were not paying attention. They were distracting, and I was appalled. I couldn't figure out if we were being "punked" badly, or if this was a church play gone wrong, or if security failed to notice these strange women... I decided to keep my mind on the gospel and averted my gaze. That's the dream.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NAKED PEOPLE IN THE CONGREGATION

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:04 pm

I've been to churches where there really seemed to be no dress code..low cut shirts, spaghetti straps, short skirts...that type of stuff. I felt like the clothing was a bit too revealing and no one was doing anything about it. That's what this dream kind of reminded me of.. Just some thoughts here.
Blessings!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top