FROM CUBICLE TO OFFICE - MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FROM CUBICLE TO OFFICE - MANIFESTATION

Post by Virtuous on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:19 pm

From Cubicle to Office (09/11/09)
The dream
One of the ladies (call her A) in the building I work in went to another building. (This happened IRL) One of the other ladies (call her E) who work in the front, moved into her office. She only stayed there for a very short while. All of a sudden, I was asked to move out of my cubicle and into the office and the other lady moved into my cubicle. (IRL, I work in a cubicle but deep down inside I want this office that has a door!!!!!!!!) The office was HUGE and seemed to be an executive-style office. (IRL, the office is just a regular office nothing immaculate not in the same part of the building as in the dream) The office was located between my supervisor (call him B) and his supervisor (call him W) offices. There were three doors to my office. One was on the right which led to Bs office. One was in the front (middle) leading to the main hallway of the building. One was on the left leading into a short hallway to Ws office. Im feeling like Ive been moved to this office and doing my same job duties for my supervisor but not for long. Im feeling like this move is going to bring a promotion. I closed the doors to the office and started straightening things up. E comes in and says something to the effect that J (the lead man over W and B) doesnt want the doors to be closed. Im like, This is my office. I can close the doors if I want to. (IRL, the office doors in this building are always open except for the Office Manager. It seems to be a big deal about the doors being openIDK NTway) I see J walking down the hall with papers in his hands taking them to various people. (IRL, this is what he does when he comes to the building usually after hes signed off on them) I remember somewhere along in the dream, As supervisor comes in and congratulates me on the move to the office. (IRL, hes been getting me to do work for him until he finds a replacement for her. He told me last week that he likes my job performance. Hes been encouraging me to apply for other classifications that he thinks I will work well in and has offered to help me. I have seen promotion all over this man. I even had a dream that he was being promoted before I saw promotion on him) As I was cleaning the office, I saw that W had slipped and opened my door. Im feeling he actually doesnt want me to close my door. I closed it again. Every time I closed it. He opened it. He never did it when I was looking and I never closed it if he was looking. He came in and sat down in my office. He began to tell me that Madison County was watching us and said that this side of the building was too loud. As if to say, They are watching us so we need to keep it down so they wont have anything on us. There was an employee standing by the door (in the break room but it was almost like she was right up on us) wanting him to do something that needed to be done. He got quiet and acted as if he didnt want her to hear what he was saying. He asked her what she needed and she said she needed his finger print. She had a BUNCH of white cd paper covers in her hand. He pressed his finger (I cant remember if it was his thumb or a finger) on some ink and begins to put his finger print (signature?) on each cd cover. The dream immediately switches to me straightening up the office again. There is a chair (you know the ones that dont have a back all the way across it that usually has an ottoman in front of ita lounge chair?) I was changing the covers on it then its no longer the lounge chair, but a sofa, then a bed?! But all along, Im changing covers on it. I begin to move things around on my desk. I say to myself that I want the desk and the chair moved to another spot because I dont want my back towards the door. Scene changes again and one of my friends (Office Manager in another building) comes to visit me and we begin to talk about something (I cant remember) and all of a sudden there is A doing something with another co-worker (job related). A speaks to my friend but she only looks at me. I look at her and dont speak but I sense that shes not too happy for me to be in the office. I say, hey, mama (IRL, thats what we say when we greet each other) and she spoke back. Then its time for lunch. My office seems to have the kitchen in it now on one side of it - THAT'S how HUGE this office is. It seems that we are preparing an office lunch that no one seems to have been aware of like it is a surprise or something. I see HUGE bags of butterbeans, and HUGE bags of half ears of corn. (When I say HUGE bags, I mean these were HUGE bags like Crocker sacks but they were clear bags) I say, Ill be eating in the office today. I wont have to spend any money on lunch. No, I forgot. I brought my lunch. I made spaghetti last night. (IRL, I made spaghetti last night for dinner!)
I know there is more but I cant remember the rest. My baby got out of his bed last night and woke me up during the dream to get in the bed with me.
The interpretation given
Hello V! As I read this dream, immediately what came up in my heart was that there is some respositioning that is about to take place in your work-life, and it includes a promotion for you. This is the scripture backing for this promotion: (Psalms 75:6, "For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.") In other words, it comes from the North! Promotion comes from God. I believe there is much insight in this dream as to exactly what the promotion could mean for you: It may literally be an executive position. It may literally be a step above your current supervisor, and a step below his current supervisor. I can't say for sure, but that does seem to be what the dream reflects. But, I do know it is a promotion!
I think this new position is going to require some "cleaning up" on your part. I don't know in what way, but you are cleaning up in the dream, and I feel you'll be cleaning up in this new position. I believe you're going to be taken into some confidences that you are currently not involved with by office leadership.
The whole dynamic of wanting to close the door, and your boss wanting it open is interesting. I wonder if there's some opportunity or project that they are going to want you to be "open to", that you will want to be "closed to" for whatever reason. You're not outright telling your boss that you have closed the door, and he's not outright commanding you to open it. But, there seems to be a battle of the "doors" going on between the two of you. It'll be interesting to see how that manifests.
The bags of food at the end of the dream remind me of "harvest time". I believe this is a harvest that is manifesting that you have been sowing towards for some time. I'm sure there is much more in this dream, but I just wanted to throw these few things out to you for prayer and thought! Love in Jesus,
The manifestation unfolding
July 2010, (E) moved into (As) office and was given the opportunity to transfer to my cubicle (working for (B), my Supervisor) but turned it down. She still currently works in the office. The Supervisor that I saw promotion on retired in August of last year. I was like, Lord, I know you led me to tell this man how I saw promotion on him, to include sharing my dream, and he received it. Now hes retiring?!! Huh?!! God told me that HE didnt tell me the promotion would be thereLOL (HE told me didnt HE?!!!!)

March 2011, 1 year/6months after the dream, I received a promotion. Not in the same building as in the dream; but in the Central (Main) Office with the same Agency. I have my own officenothing immaculate. BUT it has a doorheeheehee!!!!! And no, were not allowed to keep our doors closed. I cant have visitors in my office because of the confidential documents I process. I can say absolutely NOTHING about the documents I handle to anyone. I AM cleaning up. Im making a lot of changes on how things are being done and whats required to do them. Im making a few a few changes in a lot of areas to get everyone involved on the same page because I get documents from all over the State so things have to run smoothly with everybody. So yesI AM cleaning up.

I see an opportunity that may become available to me that I may or may not be open too. Right now, it depends on how its offered unless God says, Take it. Then it wont matter hows its offered, Ill have to take it. Well see.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FROM CUBICLE TO OFFICE - MANIFESTATION

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:57 pm

ahhahHAH, amen, so happy for you, V! Bless the Lord Oh my soul and all that is within me-bless His holy Name. Didn't He do it? AMen.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:55 am

Praise Him, His Lightbeam!!!! Who did it?! GOD DID IT!!!!!!! woo hoo

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:37 am

Congratulations Virtuous!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Congrats girl! Awesome dream and manifestation. Go God!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top