friends jumping in lake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends jumping in lake

Post by sunshinelove on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:10 pm

I was with my friends from high school & we were at a lake. They were jumping in the water with sharks. They didn't get bitten. The water was cold. I didn't jump in the water.

Then I was in this boat with this guy & a lady. The Lady kept harassing & pressuring me why I didn't jump in the water with everyone else. The guy wanted me to bake some cookies but he wanted me to put ingredients in the cookies that doesn't fit. I wanted to vomit.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: friends jumping in lake

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Hi, Sunshinelove -

This dream makes me think about the temptations of the world, used by the enemy to deceive us. Is there anything specific going on in your life where you've seen other people doing something that's obviously dangerous...and where you've already chosen not to participate because you know this?

The lady in the dream could be someone in real life who keeps harassing you to do the very thing that you've already decided against. Or, she could be symbolic for the enemy, itself, and the way that they attack our minds with the same harassment. As for the man... he seems to go right along with the same theme of violating what you've discerned to be right and appropriate. Your response in the dream is actually encouraging in that you're not tempted by these things, but repulsed by them!

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top