Very evil mafia-type family

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Very evil mafia-type family

Post by manicmusician on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:40 am

To set this up...This was all being watched on television with something like hidden camera footage...

A man, something like a mafia boss, was on a shipyard dock in a phone booth that stood next to some containers. He was on the phone with a lesser family member, and they were conspiring about something that I sensed was evil. From behind, a very large police officer ran up to the don and startled him. The don held an automatic weapon in his left hand, and as he was startled, it almost accidentally went off, spraying the policeman with bullets, and killing him instantly. The don seemed almost afraid and surprised at what he had done, ran a few steps to the side, pointed back at the policeman laying there, and started saying "A Jew did this. It was a Jew."

Soon several members of the mafia family were there with the don. Foreign men, about 3 if I remember it right, came individually upon the scene, and with each one's entrance, the don would yell, "Kill him! Shoot him! Kill him now!", and members of the family would mercilessly open fire at point blank range on these men who were asking for mercy.

Eventually a considerably smaller police officer came upon the scene, and the don screamed out, "Kill him! Shoot him now!", and they mowed him down too.

These people just reeked of unregenerate evil.

Then, the scene shifts to a studio headshot of a newsman who said, "This is what these people did to me." As he said that, they flashed a photo that was similar to the before and after photos of meth addicts (it had nothing to do with meth--it just reminded me of those kind of photos). Sunken jaws, bulging but droopy eyes, looking 30 years older, skin all clammy looking and shriveled up, et cetera. Then, they go back to the live shot of the man looking healthy and he says, "But I'm better now."

This was the dream. Again, other than the newsman, it was all like hidden camera footage. I tend to think it's related to something personal. I also somehow feel that the newsman represents me, although I may be wrong. It was so graphic and disturbing that as I awoke from it, my stomach was so tight you could bounce a quarter off of it. It made me physically ill. Any insights the Lord may give someone would be appreciated. God bless.

manicmusician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Very evil mafia-type family

Post by karenburns2008 on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:19 pm

Just wanted to ask you if there is any mental illnesses in your family? If you or someone battles bipolar disorder? Major depression?

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by manicmusician on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:49 pm

Not in my family, but I've had some very unpleasant dealings in the last year with a particular family where depression/potential bi-polar issues are a factor, and I tend to think that this mafia family is representative of them.

manicmusician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:35 am

This particular family that you have had unpleasant dealings with, did you ever do anything to this family or family member that made the dealings unpleasant? Scratch Chin

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by manicmusician on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:17 am

Yep. I wanted to marry one of the daughters.

This family has a cult background, and although they left the cult 20 someodd years ago, many of it's teachings are still ingrained in their lives.

She and I were right on the threshold of marriage, as I was hoping to get her out of this mentality and introduce her to a normal, Godly way of life, and her family turned her completely against me at the last minute.

They have gone on to cause much disruption in my workplace and ministry.

manicmusician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:07 am

Manicmusician:

This dream is about your thoughts of how you are feeling about this young lady and her family. Its obvious that this was a unhealthy relationship. One thing that keeps sticking out to me is"hidden camera footage" There were some things that transpired that was trying to be hid. were there "extra people" involved in this relationship? There was a big blow up about something. Im feeling there was mental abuse going please answer and please receive in love.

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by manicmusician on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:09 pm

Well...The relationship between us was beautiful, when it was just us. We were both, and I still am, convinced that this woman carries my rib and we were God's design. In the month leading up to her coming here permanently, the pressure on her increased, with numerous threats of estrangement and the like. She, on the weekend she was supposed to fly here to stay (she's in CA, I'm in NC), was barraged by 26 incoming phone calls in 40 hours by family and members of their small, like-minded circle. I have the phone I gave her, so I've seen the call history. There were numerous sets of fingerprints on our relationship which shouldn't have gotten involved.

Her family's belief is that her father has absolute authority over her until marriage, and even though she's 24 years old, her father still attempts to exert this authority, repeatedly threatening her with outright estrangement if she went through with her marriage to me. The saddest part of that is that her mother's parents are still in the cult, and have had no relationship with them since they left the cult. Being that her mother has experienced it, it's beyond sickening to me that she would allow her own daughter to be threatened with it.

She has an older sister who has also very recently had an engagement broken up, in large part due to her father and family. This same sister has lost every relationship, including an engagement other than the one mentioned, to her family's wishes. Her sisters are all grown, beautiful, and extremely talented women, yet none are married, and every man who has come along has been either run off or turned off by the family. I almost feel as if these "foreign" men in my dream might represent the other men who have entered her sister's lives.

My former fiance has now bought back into the family way hook, line , and sinker. She has never even considered measuring any of this against the scriptures, and has totally rewritten history, accepting her father's dishonest version of events as our history.

I have paid a heavy price in the course of this, leaving the ministry I was involved in (not forced, but willingly believing it to be the right thing) to keep them out of this although they support me, I have lost over 50 pounds in 6 months, and the emotional toll has been overwhelming. I still love her, more each day (although it's hard to like her right now), but her family won't allow her to communicate freely with me, and she is in emotional and spiritual bondage but can't see it. Please pray for her.

I, and all in my camp, have worries about the things that may have gone on within that family, and my own investigations have turned up some troubling things involving both personal and legal matters.

And, ALL insight is welcomed and appreciated. Please don't worry about hurting my feelings. I promise you I have heard it all in the course of this and have developed thicker skin.

manicmusician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:21 pm

So this hidden camera was you leaving the ministry, ok because like you stated you wanted to keep them out of it. In other words you did not want them to know to the real truth to what was going on. you confirmed the mental abuse. You stated that this family deals in an occult, thats witchcraft! you must disconnect your self from that situation and break all soulties. as i stated earlier this is a unhealthy relationship it was literally sucking the life out of you. I speak life to you in the name of Jesus. manicmusician at this stage you must pray against anything that is not like God that has attacked your mind,body, and soul. renounce a spirit of worrying. I know you said you still love her and love is a good thing, (healthy love) please pray for your friend and her family. I pray God heals you and put things back into order. If she is the one for you God will work that out for you so you step back and let God do it. I am only extending out a suggestion to help you. please pray about this. praying

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by manicmusician on Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:37 pm

The scariest part of all of this is that her family travels the country as a gospel music ministry.

As far as the ministry that I was involved with, they all know the situation fully, but I felt compelled to leave them because I didn't want this issue spilling over into their lives any more than was necessary, and my ex-fiance's family and small circle was attempting to cause disruptions there. Members of this ministry had been influential in helping her family establish their ministry before aspects of the issues began to come to light, and members of this ministry have tried to help me in recent months to reach out to her and them.

The cult was a "Christian" cult, if there is such a thing, but I'm in total agreement with you. If the practices of any assembly do not follow and agree with God's Word, they aren't serving His purposes, and we can't serve two masters, and the purpose of the enemy is served.

I may be off on this, but I feel that the hidden camera aspect of this is that her family has tried to hide this part of themselves, and they have, vigorously so, and the fact that it's being watched on television speaks to me that it's going to be made very public.

manicmusician

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:24 pm

I will be in prayer for you. Please pray that the Lord Guides your every foot steps, i plead the blood of Jesus over your life.

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top