drought, more troops heading to war..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

drought, more troops heading to war..

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:40 am

Ok so I want to make it clear that I don't have a doom and gloom point of view concerning this country. I pray and believe God that hearts will turn toward Him and we (USA) will not have to endure judgement. His judgement of America isn't something that consumes my thoughts either. To be honest with you, I'm a rather simple woman who loves to raise her dairy goats, and besides Jesus and my family, I mostly think about how to improve the condition of my herd lol!

That being said, I want to share a dream I had last night..it seems the Lord has been showing me this for a reason because I've had many like it:

Last night I dreamed the Lord told me to go and store a bunch of grass because the grass would help us make it through the coming drought. I went to the pasture where my husband and children were tending to a failed crop of wheat. The wheat had grown fully except that it produced no heads of grain. I knew the Lord meant for us to utilize what had already grown. I told my husband what the Lord said and at one point I was watching myself tell him and noted that he didn't want to listen to me because all the work we had done. (This is hard news to hear because we had been expecting a large harvest). As he argued his case, I saw myself interject with "Has the Lord not said this?" Then I looked up and saw in a distance a vast number of troops on horseback riding towards war. This didn't surprise me, but it made me aware we needed to prepare better. end of dream.

It makes sense for us to store the grass because of our goats. It's expensive to feed them during the drought. I live in Texas and last year we had a terrible drought. Right now it should be snowing, but it's 76 degrees outside. All the farmers in my area have been telling us to prepare for a worse drought this year, but I've been stubborn and believing God He wouldn't allow it. But now this dream...I think it's time for those of us in TX to prepare for more drought. It's like spring time outside right now and there's tons of grass...kindof eerie cause everything should be dead and frozen.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: drought, more troops heading to war..

Post by piano on Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi Daphanie,

Yeah, weird weather here too. Upper 60's the first week in February..
I have never seen it happen.

Thoughts for your discernment, etc.

This morning, once again, (this happened in 2011, and has been occuring the past week) when I awoke, the Classical Bach bwv 140 catata- Sleepers Awake was playing in my head.

The choral lyrics speak of the story in Matthew 25:1-13.

v:3-4
When the foolish ones took their lamps, they did not take extra olive oil with them.
But the wise ones took flasks of olive oil with their lamps.

I connect storing up provisions dreams with this parable.
I wonder about the wheat..but thoughts of it fit with wheat and chaff of my ending statement.
Grass even more interesting though:

All sheep eat grass. (Just putting the goats out of the mind at the time because...) Your shepherding skills may be needed to help feed His flock, as dark days come (spiritual) ...before His arrival.

I am not a doom and gloom person either BTW, I dont think about the world goings on as much as I have to.

I am adding this...No need to feed the spiritual goats, they will eat anything put before them (Not sure if that is an old wives tale about goats or not) and then leave the area barren.

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top